Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:09 PM

** need a pick me up**

hi all,,

well first of all,, hi to you all, im still here and hope you are all keeping ok, just dont get much time to post anymore, i still pop in and out and have a read and reply to the odd post but havent got the time to be a dogweb addict anymore lol,,

well i guess i just need a bit of a pick me up from my dogweb friends,, im feeling really low right now

as some of you know i had tonselitis a week ago and only stopped taking the antibiotics on monday, it was the worse case ive had in years,,
well ive woke up this morning and its back!!
im well passed peeved off, i cant believe it, i feel like crap and im starting to get a temp too, so back to the quacks for me this afternoon

im tired and worn out and due to being anemic or however you spell it i think i just generally feel like crap,, my middle boy devan is driving me nuts, i feel like i could scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive had a little cry this morning for no apparent reason could it be baby blues??

well now that ive got that off my chest i feel a bit better
sorry for off loading on all of you

love from me and the gang x x x x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Aww sorry you are feeling down in the dumps Kimberley. Having a new baby is enough to cope with without you being ill too Is Devan playing up because he is a bit jealous of Jayden do you think - I know its a common problem when a new baby arrives You probably have got the baby blues - probably a drop in hormones or something Hope you are feeling a bit better soon and that Devan turns back into a little angel and becomes a good lad for his mum
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:15 PM
hey don't beat yourself up too much, it's the hardest job in the world and it seems like you've been dealt a bad hand aswell. If you can have friend take the older one(s) off for a couple of hours even just the park to wear them out and try to make some time for yourself. xxx
If you think it might be baby blues don't hesitate to ask for help though it is a treatable condition and is very real!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Aww hun (((hugs))) It sounds like everything is just getting on top of you at the moment. Why does everything always have to happen at once? I hope it gets better for you soon. don't be afraid to ask for help from anyone.
Once your anaemia (i've no idea either?!) has got better and the tonsilitis I'm sure you'll be ready to take on the world again. xx
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
thankyou both x x x x

devan has been hard work for a couple of months now and then with the baby arriving it may have added to it,, he is sooooo lazy and drives me mad, he is 3 in august and has the capability to go to the bathroom but just does it in his pants as he cant be bothered

i guess im just tired and worn out and feeling ill just adds insult to injury
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Aww hun (((hugs))) It sounds like everything is just getting on top of you at the moment. Why does everything always have to happen at once? I hope it gets better for you soon. don't be afraid to ask for help from anyone.
Once your anaemia (i've no idea either?!) has got better and the tonsilitis I'm sure you'll be ready to take on the world again. xx
thnx hun, posted at same time as each other,, i sure do hope so hun x x
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi Mrs

Poor you, I can imagine how you must be feeling.

You've got a lot on your plate with your new arrival and your other little ones so it's not surprising your down.

Sounds like some baby blues mixed with your anemia mixed with being over tired and stressed. Your body will be fighting hard to get itself back into normal mode after the birth. Hormones swishing everywhere! Anemia leaves you drained at the best of times, never mind having sore throat, baby blues and being "tried" by your little ones.

I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job being a mum and you feel better soon.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry your feeling down in the dumps,You have got alot to deal with right now.
Hope you feel better soon
Sending hugs xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:15 PM
aww kimberley im so sorry to hear youve not been well and things are getting on top of you it cant be easy what with being ill and a new baby try and take things easy and make time for yourself i know its hard but you deserve a rest as well,who ever said being a mum is easy needs shooting take care sending you all hugs from me and the boys
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh dear

Sounds like you could do with some 'you' time, under the circumstances it might be difficult.

Do you get it often enough for them to consider to remove the tonsils all together?

Really sorry you feel so low today, hope you feel better soon.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >