View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like your shoooooes!!! Lol! This thread should have been written in RED coz I nearly missed it!!!! Please make a note of that for next time Jackie!

So this is what you get up to when you're off work when there's all that housework that could be done hey???? I bet you've been sitting there all day, shopping on the puter, sharing treats with that little girl of yours, and snuggling up on that sofa inbetween having cuddles, and I can't blame you one little bit! Nice one Jackie, and gorgeous shoes too! I haven't had a shoe shop since before Christmas, am I ill or something???!!! Enjoy, and more pics if and when they arrive on the doorstep please!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:44 PM
I'd go for black. 100% love them.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
love all of them go on a dare you
Haven't ruled out the other pair yet!

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I have ones very similar to the top pair , And they are ohhhhhh sooooooooooooooo comfy , I like the wedges too I have a black pair and i have had them ages an ages I route them out every summer so comfy , Be a devil hun and buy both , After all a girl can never have too many shoes can wee xxdk
Absolutely DK, bought the black boots and pink shoes but have been lurking around the site for the 3rd pair...I soooo deserve them!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like your shoooooes!!! Lol! This thread should have been written in RED coz I nearly missed it!!!! Please make a note of that for next time Jackie!

So this is what you get up to when you're off work when there's all that housework that could be done hey???? I bet you've been sitting there all day, shopping on the puter, sharing treats with that little girl of yours, and snuggling up on that sofa inbetween having cuddles, and I can't blame you one little bit! Nice one Jackie, and gorgeous shoes too! I haven't had a shoe shop since before Christmas, am I ill or something???!!! Enjoy, and more pics if and when they arrive on the doorstep please!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dear, terribly sorry Aitch. Will make sure you don't miss out from now on! Shhhhh....not so loud. John will hear you! Shall let you know if I buy anymore. Anything's possible this week.

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
I'd go for black. 100% love them.
Hmmmm...me too. Do I dare?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:55 PM
As if there's any doubt, J - come on, you know they've got your name on them..... and lunch in Peterborough is free now
Just Do It - you know you deserve them
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
As if there's any doubt, J - come on, you know they've got your name on them..... and lunch in Peterborough is free now
Just Do It - you know you deserve them
Oooooh....you're such a bad influence You do realise I've already bought the black and pink ones and they're here as we speak! Hmmmm...must go have another look at Duo's web-site me thinks.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Oooooh....you're such a bad influence You do realise I've already bought the black and pink ones and they're here as we speak! Hmmmm...must go have another look at Duo's web-site me thinks.
Of course, but it's the beige ones you DON'T have that I'm plumping for now
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Of course, but it's the beige ones you DON'T have that I;m plumping for now
Ooooh, you are terrible!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2