Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
then went to Rougham near bury St. Edmunds to blackthorpe barns. Full of christmas delights.
Then onto a garden centre nearby and then a Wyevale on the way home.
Did you go via Thetford if so you must have gone right past my house

There's a Wyevale garden centre just off the A14 at BSE as well, and at Stanton, and several others around here. One of the nice things of living in the country is plenty of choice.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Lara has been making us laugh tonight. As per usual she ate all her turkey meat but left most of the 'shapes' and the Bakers granules. Casey does the same.

Then when Casey is sleeping she goes to his bowl and finishes off the 'shapes' and granules.

They are the exact same ones as in her bowl but she prefers to eat from his lol:

It's really nice to see she has her appetite back and it's a sure sign she has recovered from whatever it was she ate last week. I just hope she doesn't do it again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Lol...genius Harvey!! Recycling, love it
Lol dogs are funny, Deagan gets a biccie from her bowl, drops it by Kota who then eats it and the goes and eats her own dinner, she won't eat her own biscuits until this has happened...weird!!! Also Deagan paces back and firth to her bowl at least 4times before eating
Got a new TV yesterday, it's a smart one so can use the internet on it, damn thing wouldn't connect, drove me nad, unplugged the modem then had no internet until midday and had to call PlusNet again fir help. Asked for a new modem but get this....as i am no longer in contract, i would need to sign up for another 12 months or take out a new package to get a modem!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Late popping on, but I was at work 2-930, but I wanted to come on and say we have a date for the wedding 19th July 2019
I can't wait, very excited Mum here

Been a really cold & wet day here, much to the annoyance of Rosie, hoping for a drier day tomorrow.
Came home from work & Tony has put more lights up, very Christmassy here now can't help it but I love this season

Griff sorry about your shoulder, I do hope it eases soon. Are you able to use ibuprofen gel? The docs gave Lauryn a 10% one as the one they originally gave her was only 5% strength & 'no more use than a chocolate fire guard ' the docs words
It did help her Costochondritis.
Lovely photo Besoeker
lol Losos dogs are so funny sometimes. I've been feeding Rosie the same food for a long while, and still every time I put her food in her bowl she takes one, walks to her bed and it's that one, then will go back and eat all the rest
Hope you've had a good day Moyra and that Amber is well.
Lynn have you heard anything about Gill getting that stairlift?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2