View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Oooooo it's arrived!! It fits perfectly, although I think it will be too hot for her this weather but should be ok when we go out at 5:45am. Once my camera is charged I'll get some pics
Can't wait til morning to give it a try.
Labardork do you have some pics of your woof wearing his?
I really wish I'd got the purple piece on the top as all black looks a bit harsh but a nice girly collar will help I can always order a purple piece though can't I
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
Oooooo it's arrived!! It fits perfectly, although I think it will be too hot for her this weather but should be ok when we go out at 5:45am. Once my camera is charged I'll get some pics
Can't wait til morning to give it a try.
Labardork do you have some pics of your woof wearing his?
I really wish I'd got the purple piece on the top as all black looks a bit harsh but a nice girly collar will help I can always order a purple piece though can't I
No pics ATM, but I will take some when I get my camera back!

My girl has the all black one too; I prefer to keep it simple.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Cool, thank you. Sorry I thought your dog was male
Can't wait to see some pics of her
My hubby wouldn't of been happy if I'd got purple anyway
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Here are some pics, I cannot recommend this harness enough, it's fantastic, Mya cannot lunge on it which is great and it's so thick and padded and comfy. I've tightened it a bit since I took these photos this morning as I wasn't sure how tight it should be but it looks a bit loose ont the photos. Pls excuse the drool!

And one of camera shy Fred so he doesn't feel left out
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Looks good! much better than the Halti one.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Thank you Definitely, it makes Fred's halti look so cheap and nasty I'm gonna get one for Fred when I get paid but the 20mm one as he's only teeny
Olga Hubicka
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
Hi all
Mya has a halti body harness but I notice how much calmer she is when she has her fleece coat on in the rain
Hi Tracy, I've seen the pics of the new harness and it looks great.

But coming back to your first post in this thread, there's no reason why Mya can't wear both a harness AND a coat. Our boy is a skinny little thing (Italian Greyhound) and he wears a harness - but he also feels the cold and hates getting wet, so he has various coats for either cold weather or rain. I simply cut a hole in the coat so that it is positioned over the D-ring in the harness (which, in his case, is on his back just below the shoulder blades) and then put on his harness as usual with the coat over the top and his lead connected to the D-ring through the hole.

If you don't want to start cutting holes in Mya's coats - or it doesn't work because you use a front D-ring - you can always put the coat on first and then put the harness on top. You may need to adjust the size of the harness slightly to allow for the coat underneath, but that takes no time at all.

Olga
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2