View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Having a nervous breakdown. Rant rant, Grrrr!!!!

Was meant to be going over to Mums tonight to meet Surveyor regards her boiler installation. No news about whether it was in stock by lunchtime so decided to phone. Guess what ? Surveyor cannot make it, were they going to phone to let me know I doubt it although they say they were.
Freezer arrived while on this call so had to get off the phone, and in trying to get the freezer where I wanted the work top only small piece but with microwave on collapsed so loads more mess.
Decided to take Ollie for a walk and post Michael his driving licence which I had to look for this morning he needs it for the weekend as his Girlfriend is moving so he will drive the van and Ollie is in one of his stubborn moods so didn't get to post box, good job he was as I had forgotten to put the stamp on it. I am in a kind of not with it mood and he stepped of the kerb, lead on tight,and car comes round corner nowhere near him but I panicked grabbed his harness and slipped of the kerb. (This was not a main road but a little lane).
Bet the driver is thinking she cannot control that big dog. All because Mum needs a new boiler I have done no housework and am in a terrible mess and still waiting to hear whether they can fit this boiler this week, this is supposed to be on a fast track installation so she can get home from rehab.
Have threatened I want deposit back and if they moan and disagree I will go to Trading Standards, no boiler ordered yet so it shouldn't be a problem.
Sorry for the long post and rant, will now go and take my frustrations out on the hoover and floors.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 03:40 PM
I've had a Off day myself....so know where your coming from.

Social Worker only wanted me to pick Bradley up from school and then take him in a completely different direction to have contact with Mom (errrr not my job) then fetch him home again in total 7 buses.........gotta be joking. After spending time arguing the toss, his Social worker relented and now he's doing it......shame!!! New Social worker, looks like he'll learn I'm no fool

Me I have finially got two rooms done, and cooked tea. Housework, that's becoming a thing of the past here.

Put your feet up tonight hun like I'm going to, and think about it tomorrow instead. xxxx ((((((((( hugs ))))))))))
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 04:09 PM
*hugs* to both of you. x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks Steph, I think these people think we have nothing better to do than make their lives easier, while ours end up in turmoil.
Have done the housework now and being naughty and got a glass of red wine.
Enjoy your feet up time I am going too. I am off out with Gill tomorrow to have a nice lunch we are both stressed and going to have some Sisterly time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
*hugs* to both of you. x
Thankyou the hugs are working.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Hugs Lynne and Steph. I have had a good day but I won't rub it in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hugs Lynne and Steph. I have had a good day but I won't rub it in
you can rub it in I don't mind. Glad to hear someone has had a good day.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 04:39 PM
It must be Monday blues then because I have not had a brilliant day. Ben's paw is still sore, so he is on limited walks which is getting him, and me, down. Puppy is under feet constantly. Looking good though will post some pics next week so you can all see the difference in her. Needed to go to the Post Office so Bel, my mate, said she would doglet sit for me, I don't want to leave them alone just yet, She then rings me at 8.30 to tell me that she had forgotten that she had a man coming round (lucky her ) only to fix her boiler So I had to take Poppy round to her house. Puppy ensconsed in Bel's I am on my way to the shops....slip on wet leaves and twist my ankle. Being a big brave girlie I hobble onwards to the shops. Thinking while I am there I will just get a few bits from Tesco...a few bits..Ha. How many of us have said that.
Hands full of shopping I head back to Bel's (limping) to pick up Poppy.
How I got from her house to mine with three carrier bags and a puppy in my arms I will never know. Oh and a bag full of bowls that Bel gave me..(I'm down to one now) She has had a clear out so kindly gave them to me today
See.....it's Monday morning's out to get us
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
It must be Monday blues then because I have not had a brilliant day. Ben's paw is still sore, so he is on limited walks which is getting him, and me, down. Puppy is under feet constantly. Looking good though will post some pics next week so you can all see the difference in her. Needed to go to the Post Office so Bel, my mate, said she would doglet sit for me, I don't want to leave them alone just yet, She then rings me at 8.30 to tell me that she had forgotten that she had a man coming round (lucky her ) only to fix her boiler So I had to take Poppy round to her house. Puppy ensconsed in Bel's I am on my way to the shops....slip on wet leaves and twist my ankle. Being a big brave girlie I hobble onwards to the shops. Thinking while I am there I will just get a few bits from Tesco...a few bits..Ha. How many of us have said that.
Hands full of shopping I head back to Bel's (limping) to pick up Poppy.
How I got from her house to mine with three carrier bags and a puppy in my arms I will never know. Oh and a bag full of bowls that Bel gave me..(I'm down to one now) She has had a clear out so kindly gave them to me today
See.....it's Monday morning's out to get us
Awwww hoping your ankle is better soon. Know what you mean about a few bits and end up with half the shop.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww hoping your ankle is better soon. Know what you mean about a few bits and end up with half the shop.
I will have to get OH to put a bandage on it then I can be like Ben and we can get waited on hand and sore foot
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >