Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
eyes, smile and broad shoulders, dark hair is a must!!! and the obligatory Good sense of humour....damn it why cant we be as shallow as men!!!
I dont know. I dont concider myself as shallow. I have found however women are much deeper than guys. It's not as simple for you. Thats totally cool!! I can tell you I'm not a complete Ass I respect both sides.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by China
Dont I know it
..and to think my OH is the opposite to what I normally go for. He's got hazel eyes and light brown hair Still love him to bits though

Think I'll stick to horses
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 10:18 PM
A pulse!
No - nice expressive eyes.
Kim
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2005, 10:46 PM
top two -SMILE, EYES :smt023 and preferably looking a lot like orlando bloom with his loooovely long hair, little goatie thingy and small moustache! :smt007 Slender to atheletic build but not that fussed really!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 10:50 PM
mine has to be
tall, dark, sexy eyes, broad back and shoulders! sense of humour, clean, a lil over protective so that it show they care! love my dogs and love bull breeds and mastffs!
love to be active and play some kind of sports (dont have to be great a it just willing to play)
fun, silly, loves me for me!
and for us not to get in to a routine, such as, go work, come back, cook dinner, have plain boring sex and then go to bed, then the next day go work, come back, cook dinner, have plain boring sex and then go to bed! and the next day......
well just no routine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

i also like men with red staffys x
Bobby-Digital
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
eyes, smile and broad shoulders, dark hair is a must!!! and the obligatory Good sense of humour....damn it why cant we be as shallow as men!!!

Hey China, someone bought o my attention that you ideal man matchies me to a T. Now i wonder do u match my preferences ?

Ok first of all i like dark featured women, i mean someone witha bit of a tan. I like dark hair. I am a sucker for a pretty face. i like longish hair anything more than a bob i mean LOL
I also like atller women but thats not essential !

Looks out of the way she has to be funny, able to laugh at herself not up herself too much, thinking she is all that in terms of looks even if she is !
I like kind , caring girls who will help people because its anice thing to do and not expect anything from it. Loyalty is also important.
Infact i think i may have already met her !

I also like girls with Brindle staffies !
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 10:56 PM
What are some of the things that will catch your eye about a bloke
Depends on if I´m pissed
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 12:21 AM
have plain boring sex and then go to bed
Hey Hayley,
I dont know? have plain boring sex and then going to bed sound fine to me and its better than getting done at all
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by amts
Depends on if I´m pissed
Nope there are some even pissed I wouldn't touch
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Bobby-Digital
Hey China, someone bought o my attention that you ideal man matchies me to a T. Now i wonder do u match my preferences ?

Ok first of all i like dark featured women, i mean someone witha bit of a tan. I like dark hair. I am a sucker for a pretty face. i like longish hair anything more than a bob i mean LOL
I also like atller women but thats not essential !

Looks out of the way she has to be funny, able to laugh at herself not up herself too much, thinking she is all that in terms of looks even if she is !
I like kind , caring girls who will help people because its anice thing to do and not expect anything from it. Loyalty is also important.
Infact i think i may have already met her !

I also like girls with Brindle staffies !
Hello, sounds like we have a match with chinaowner
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »