View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 09:32 PM
oh bless you Lacey, of course tomorrow is your first mothers day without your lovely mummy Doreen ((hugs)) i am sure she will be keeping an eye on you though! pleased you had a good day and deffo beach weather
Honest, i am not that small, i am about 5 ft 4 1/2 tal, size 5.5 well allegedly as size 5's are falling off me now feet...my size 12 jeans are too big but deffo look better than the 14 (i look like i have a saggy bum Lol) my consultant didn't say anything about my weight...i think he was more concerned with my tears Lol....i feel o.k at this moment though...that is most likely cider and absinthe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
If you have a car clock that doesn't change automatically then don't forget it.
Hi Brenda, my car has a clock (and temp. date, etc) on the dashboard, a year ago the display went very dim, so I can't read it but I don't need it to get where I'm going so it is staying that way. Did I tell you it's an old banger
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 09:46 PM
lol...Harvey, no doubt it would cost a small fortune to put right...leave it well alone
not sure if i said or not but last week my dad took his 5 series msport to a garage, told them his washers didn't work and the filter was blocked at the pump in the washer bottle...now my dad being lazy would rather pay someone to do the job...anyway, he left the car with them and we heard nothing 2pm i call...still not in the workshop 4.30, i call again, got told oh, good news, we blew an airline through, they work o.k..no charge!! i had already done this myself, apparently if the problem recurred they would need to take the washer bottle out...we wanted this in the first place!! the following day, the jets failed to hit the screen, now my dad has to take a day off work to do it as he won't let me tell him how to do it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Aw Eileen, lots of love and hugs for tomorrow. Your kids will ruin you no doubt and I rather think the twinnies will as well, not to mention Conor.
Today has been a lovely day to go to the beach and glad you got there and didn't take the one the one with swimming tendancies.
The Patient is in Bad Books She has this really annoying habit of refusing point blank to wee in the garden,so we have a walk. In the morning I give her her breakfast, pop out to hand the rest of them theirs. By then she has wee'd on her bed, despite the fact that she has a massive puppy pad that hasn't been used overnight, its actually a kids bed mat really. Soooo I take up her bedding and put it on the stairs,and the piece of carpet she has as well, and put that away, so she only has the bed mat. This works and she uses it. Then we have a walk. The whole exercise is repeated at night, despite the fact she has been walked, and then (if the weather is good) been outside with her family. She comes in at tea time, I take everyone's tea out, tidy up and come in, and she has wee'd on her bed. Soooo bed and carpet get put away and bed mat left for her. That has worked, till tonight, she has ignored the mat and wee'd on my clean kitchen floor. Sooo I have to go back out to the mop and bucket and start again...... as soon as I have mopped the floor she walks over it and then over the bed mat leaving paw marks on it....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Lol # cariads dirty protest Lol...only laughing as it isn't me!! seriously though...Cariad, that is pretty norty (i am very norty) and your mum is trying to keep you comfy and happy..you hadn't ought to be doing stuff like that.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:25 PM
i have the need for mischief...no idea what to do with myself though..too drunk and late for the pub ...been dead good and not made any ranty phonecalls Lol...saturday night, stuck at home taking care of 2 delinquent dogs and a demonic tripawd cat Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Back off the phone GRIFF
TW,oh my she has been naughtySure you'd be really cross if she wasn't so gorgeousMy Lace is having a sulk,no idea whyLying on the mat in the hall,refusing a bit warm comfy sofa next to me.She'll soon shift when I close the door
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Yes, she's deeply miffed because this morning I sent her outside after breakfast instead of taking her a walk, I was going over to the farm for shavings, and if I leave her in, she is straight into my bedroom(having bulldozed her way through any sort of barrier you care to name) pushes the telly off the table under the window and tries to get out of the window.
Sudden, instant death I think. Trying to give her quality and time to smell the flowers,and she is doing her utmost to pi$$ me off. She has been a walk in the sun today, with her sister, just to the little park and back as the world and his wife and kids was out this afternoon.
Thing is with these dogs, once they make a decision, then you will not change their mind at all. So a dirty protest it is, and always will be now. I know it will be one of my memories of her, how flaming awkward, determined and unyielding she was. Whatever I do, she will find a way round it, I suspect she will wee NEXT to the pad in future, because she can
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Seems to be a bit of a gossip column here. Lots that I can't comment on. No problem.

So a little about my day since the topic is daily thread.
We walked quite a bit - about nine miles.Kinda compensated for the couple of days I was laid low.

Sunny but cold here. Max met another new friend. A lovely fluffy puppy. Max was ever so good with her. He just laid down

I'll post pics when the owners consent.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:52 PM
She's a monkey TW
Leah took a notion today to go have her hair chopped offI tried to talk her out of it but she pointed out that it was a whole handling,was very long,so I gave inHave to say I really love it.Had it straightened though.Heaven knows what it'll look like when she washes it and it goes back curly.Imagine a huge afro
The princess has decided to join me
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >