register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 07:39 PM
I'm thinking if she's acting like that and poo's are OK etc then she is fine. I would find it hard to discover she had been in pain and I hadn't known and let her suffer.
She's got a fresh clean t shirt on, had sardines for tea and then a banana for after and is now asleep.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Hope you didn't get sunburnt Eileen.
griff glad you got the money even if it was more painful than tooth extraction. Enjoy the evening and hope you don't pay to higher price in the morning.
Cariad looking well June. When the guy in H&B told me if you drank 20 bottles of that stuff you wouldn't get high I laughed and said that's no good then.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Forgot to 'mention' the dog next door is back and has been barking for at least 3 hours now. Amazing isn't it, not been about at all, then as soon as he finds numbnuts has done one, the bluddy dog is back
I don't know if Cariad is high or not, but she's extremely happy, and the manager did assure me it would stop any pain she may be in
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 08:32 PM
TW, diez was on prescription meds and she was howling the place down...honestly, if cariad is in pain you will know
cheers Lynn...i am dreading the morning to be honest lol, i am very proud of myself that i got the money without physical force and help from anyone else but little old me Lol....i just wish he would put th standing order in place but then he knows he would have to say good bye to me on a permanent level..i would prefer that in all honesty..he told me to go get on with my life and to forget about him...bit hard to do when you've to pester for money each month and i have this until january...if i last that long Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
...doubt i will get my cash today Lol...was worth it though, at least he knows what i am like now Lol
So sorry Griff, there are various levels of 'responsibility' when it comes to paying debts, for my wife & I the one at the very top is personal loans, but even then some people just try to 'block' it and assume that they can still be friends. It doesn't work like that for us and it shouldn't for you either. He owes you money, he knows he owes it to you, he should dam well just pay it

Don't know what more one can say.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Do you know what June..if she is happy, rolling in the grass and eating...leave her be!!
Yes completely agree especially on the eating bit. One of the things I bore people with but I do believe if they are eating well that's a good sign. Lovely photos.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Well another hectic day here. Was awake at 06:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so got up a 7

Sorry not responding to everyone, I do read and try to make notes but then it all gets mixed up in my head

Off to bed now, best wishes to all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 09:37 PM
No sunburn LYNNwas beautiful,gives a good weekend too
TW,Wow,Cariad looks fab,she's like a pup.Looks way younger than her age,doesn't she?Have a feeling that girl will be about for a while yetSarah rang and emailed estate agent guy today,still waiting on a reply...k*ob!!
Had Lacey out for a wee dander,Conor has just popped out to get her Friday Night burgerI swear she knows what day of the week it is,spoilt wee madam
Plan on a day out tomorrow,been a while since we've done that.Maybe take one of babes with us and leave Sarah the other one
Great to see you MANDYHappy Birthday to your NanSure you had a great time with your mum
Off to pop the oven on,Hubby likes a warm plate
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I am worried she is in pain, but she's showing no signs, so it could be the hemp oil, or there is no pain at the moment. So difficult to know really. Taking it day by day, she certainly is darting round like a young 'un
You will know when she is in pain ... it will be very obvious to you. This hemp oil sounds great ...think I might get myself some. Would it help my rheumatoid arthritis?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Apparently so, read up on it to make sure though. There are capsules you can get as well
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >