View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Oooooo goodness, don't envy you that!!! I whinged with my wisdom teeth and I was grown up lol
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Hello Griff, sorry you are having money problems with 'that person' (being polite here). I don't know if you ever watch Judge Rinder on daytime telly but time and again he stresses if you want to ensure you get your money back get something in writing with a final date and get it signed!
Many moons ago I lent some money to a boyfriend; the next day I found out he'd taken a female colleague at work out to a posh dinner! I never saw that money again so since then I've neither a borrower or lender be.
There's too many people out there who can and will take advantage of your good caring nature and you should not have to be in the position of having to ask for the money back.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Gorgeous day here today. Girls have all had a lovely time out instead of a hurried dash through the rain and mud. Took Cariad and Lona onto the field, the first time since her op. As there is now a locked gate on there, no one can just walk on anymore, so enjoying my personal exercise area, and it meant Cariad could go offlead without my eyes needing a 360 degree view. Got some piccies of them as well. She's really happy and was having a few tries at running round, had a good roll and then a meander about. Didn't keep her out too long, it made a lovely change for her after being under house arrest and onlead for so long.
Been out and got shopping sorted. Son been with a card, flowers and Ferrero Roche. He still hasn't heard anything from the people who are allegedly offering him a job, downhearted doesn't describe it, but he has cheered up and is better than he was.
Griff, glad you got your money, its a pain if its going to be like this every month isn't
Eileen, any Bonjela in the house, you'll be climbing the walls once they both start. Any news on the mortgage

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 04:48 PM
O bless her June - that has brought tears to my eyes seeing the old girl looking so beautiful, happy and free in her sexy vest!! You are really doing the best for her - you are wonderful xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Doing my best for her Nikki
I lent the money that my mother left (not a lot in the scheme of things really, but a few thousand) to someone I thought a friend who was in a mess. Never saw the money again, she had made arrangements to repay me, which were never fulfilled, and let me down on so many fronts, both personally and professionally, I am still so hurt and disgusted after all this time. Together with what my eldest son did, they cleaned me out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Twix.errr i don't necessarily adhere to the law...if someone owes something, well..it's akin to an eye for an eye
TW, just look at cariad, not a care in the world...just as it should be!!!!!
It is a pain it being like this but despite what he may say, i have done nothing wrong, my conscience is clear, alls i did was try my best and alas that wasn't good enough for stephen bulpitt...his loss though lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Son said to me, no wonder she's happy, she's high as a kite on hemp oil
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 05:26 PM
right...... that's it, i is bulk buying hemp oil....you shall find me rolling in the grass in the non to distant future
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2017, 05:45 PM
I am worried she is in pain, but she's showing no signs, so it could be the hemp oil, or there is no pain at the moment. So difficult to know really. Taking it day by day, she certainly is darting round like a young 'un
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Do you know what June..if she is happy, rolling in the grass and eating...leave her be!! I swear, she will tell you when enough is enough, diesel did I with me and max did it too...they look at you and you just know, doesn't make it any easier.
Oooooo I am drunk 4pints of Stella and a pint of carling lol...i feel great at the mo...dread the morning haha
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >