Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i want to ask him to set up a standing order, that way he doesn't need to see me or contact me and me likewise unless the money doesn't go in one month.
Hope you get to speak with him and he sees the logic of a 'standing order' so much better for both of you.

But, I've come to realise that some people are not good at logic and neither are they much good at handling money

That is not your problem 'tho, keep on top of it, best wishes.

Edit - Sorry missed your latter post, really look up to you for helping that poor dog and feel for you now that you can't do any more. Now (in my male orientated view) it's the money that IS important Give him hell if he even misses one day or just do what you said, go round and trash it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2017, 11:03 PM
'evening all

Have missed a couple of days Yesterday Casey 'escaped' yes after storm Doris it seems one fence panel on our lovely neighbor side got loose at the bottom, the top was secure so it was not easy to see but he found it and pushed his way through, a lovely lady stopped her car and brought him back, she said he was in the middle of the road Like I tell people he has no brain

So today I have been fixing that one fence panel and I'm pretty sure he can't get through it now. Some of the other panels need some work as well, yet another job can someone tell me how come I have a list of 'things to do' which is ten times longer than when I had the day job and worked 40 plus hours away from home.

I look in from time to time to see what's going on, but will be busy for a week or so. Goodnight now, best wishes to all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 11:39 PM
It always a case of one job leads onto another Harvey.
Griff, its not Friday yet, then you can remind him if he lets you down, till then ignore his existence entirely. I bet you're skint lending him that amount when you are not at all well off, and Deags doesn't help, she is spending more time at the vets than mine have in their whole lives, little spendthrift isn't she LOL
Off for a soak now. Cariad's had her walk round, a piece of cheese with her Hemp oil on and she'll have a raw carrot to go to bed with. Normally she can't have carrot because of her diet, but come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter anymore does it. so she's been having a raw carrot at bedtime the last few nights now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Ooo goodness, that was a close call with Casey...pleased you mended the fence. If ladt time is anything to go by I will be waiting still in 2weeks...he won't do a standing order as if he doesn't have the money he will be charged...that and its his bit of power over me
TW....you are right, I can't afford to lose the money but part of me thinks just tell him to eff off out of my life, at least I know Molly is o.k now and that is a huge relief. Hopefully karma will take care of him...strange how different humans can be, I have never ever thought was better than anyone in my life but tonight...i know I am
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3