Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Hello
Great to hear Cariad is in good form TW
GRIFF,good idea with the standing order
LYNN,I'm sure Michael was a great estate agent,a lot of them are grand.This guy is little full of his own importance,is allPromised her an answer today but instead he's asked for more bank statements and the babies names and dates of birthBy the time he's done the twins will probably have a mortgage themselvesStill,it appears yesterday's suspicions have been over ruledNot sure what's going on tbh....more waiting now
MOYRA,hope you get a good nights sleep and feel refreshed tomorrow(( hugs))
Had a brilliant play date today,the three of them were wee starsEnjoyed Louise's company too,she's in bits about her mum,understandably.Said she appreciated talking about it and seem to be a lot better on the way out.
Had more visitors after that,so the day flew inBabes in bed so I can relax.Just for a bit,Lacey needs out for a dander
Hope everyone is well,doglets too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 07:24 PM

Pic of Leah at the formalThis ain't her BF,just a friend.Also she's really not that tiny,he's incredibly tall
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Beautiful picture Eileen of a beautiful young lady and very handsome young man.
Wonder if the estate agent hasn't done his end of the job properly Eileen.
Cannot stand self important people quickest ones to get my back up.

June glad Cariad is full of beans like you say nothing to say those lumps are not fatty lumps let's hope so.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Thanks LYNNTook most of the formal pics on Leah's phone,that's why I have none of the BFWill pinch one off her
Really at a lost regarding the whole mortgage affair at this point.Still asking for info,while promising a decision today.Hopefully,either way there will be news tomorrow or I'm going to pop down there.Irrate nanny with a twin buggy....he'll have no chanceSeriously though,really hope tomorrow see's the end of it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Well more lumps appeared, one near the op site, so thats two, ones quite big. She is still on good form though, bizarre really. I'm crying inside but being cheerful on the outside for her.
Its been a dry day, and left her outside with everyone until teatime, as I think she needs to be with them as much as poss so they know she is still one of them so to speak. She's had tea and is curled up on my feet now. I've not had my tea, sausage and mash, but its almost ready now.
Lovely piccie,but need to see piccie of The BF, Eileen
Can't get my head around the Estate Agent business at all, they've had the info already, surely, so why keep going over the same ground. Really winds me up all of this, either they are eligible for a mortgage for this house or they're not, and surely by now it would be obvious which one it was.
This anal gland business is strange, Griff. Once they're emptied then they stay emptied for a while, don't they??
Hoping that this money appears for you and you don't have to take matters further thats all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 08:32 PM
((Hugs)) TW.Must be good to see her in good form though.Hang in there,we're all with you.
Toolbox wanted the most recent statements,reckon the one's they already have are vintage by now
In need of lemsip and my duvet
Oh,pic of BF to follow,as soon as I get it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 08:46 PM
What a gorgeous piccie of a gorgeous young lady Lacey
TW, as long as she is happy...carry on, take each day as it comes
well no response to my texts or phonecalls so i went up....no car, house in darkness so i shoved a note through the door then i thought what if he has done a flit...so i opened the cupboard...2 pairs of kids wellies!! i rung his mobile again and left a message, he text me back saying he knew he owed me the money and he would text me when he was back at work! i rung him back and he answered and he was with someone as when i shouted he shushed and i said did you just shush me...he said no and i said oh is it your new woman coz if so tell her to bring it, i am more than happy to have a go Lol, he said he isn't being a div about the money and i said yes he is as i had to chase him for the last lot and the same with this..he didn't text me back this morning and he said i shouldn't text him early like that?? errr he always had his phone turned off at night before...basically i have left a message and a text saying i hink it easier if i give him what he paid in for the car and he pays for the tax and i just take the car, i want nothing more to do with him, odd thing is though, whilst i have been avoiding him and not contacting him and he has allegedly got this new woman he has been looking at my whatsapp...he started using it coz of me, stopped using it and before 2 weeks ago, the last time he had been on was when i sent him a message in january, the next 2 messages..the last being february were left unread until sunday evening when he read them...i have blocked him on whatsapp, deleted his numbers out of my phonebook and as soon as i get the car sorted out i can block his numbers completely. I had to tell my dad what i had done tonight and he went mad, what did i do wrong?? try to stop a dog being stuck in a house for 12 hours a day with no toilet break...i don't regret trying to help molly at all, i love her as if she is my own and thats the upsetting thing, knowing i won't see her again...you know, that dog had no toys before i turned up
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Thanks GRIFF,she's a good girl
Has MANDY not been on in a while?Hope she's ok xx
Missing a few actuallyreally hope everyone is well and maybe just having a break.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Griff, please don't get yourself in this state. Wait till you've calmed down before having any contact with him because your tongue will run away with itself. Its not really the money you're worked up over, its all the hurt you've suffered because of the careless rejection, the money is a side issue in reality.
Please put some distance between you and situation,remember the saying Revenge is a Dish best served cold, and it is very very true I can assure you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 10:06 PM
TW, it isn't about the money although I am skint and he is having a great old time, it's him not being forthcoming with the money...i should never have had to text him to remind him about the money...he should have text me and said he would pay Friday as arranged, more of it is the fact that he won't even come 10 mins in his car to give me the money but expects me to drop everything and go running when he texts...nah, not happening, I did him a favour he does the running. Oh don't worry TW...i know exactly how this works lol...time and a little more time. He will need me long before I need him
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >