View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Absolutely no reason to hide the answer GRIFFOther than,he's a cocky sortI spoke to him once,rather crossly actuallywell,he wasn't giving much feedback and Sarah was doing all the phone calling etc,so I thought it was time for mum to have a goWhat will be,will be.If it's meant,it won't go passed and all that.They will be gutted though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 10:37 PM
That is awful, Eileen. All they want is to buy a house, they are the customers who pay this idiots wages when it comes down to it. Like you say though, what will be, will be. But they have got themselves all excited, chosen kitchens etc. and its no way to treat people, hope he gets his just desserts actually
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 10:55 PM
We can only hold out till tomorrow and see.Conor says everything will be ok,we'll get them sorted one way or anotherbless him,he's so goodPoor Sarah is without a car at the mo tooShe'll be living in a skip nextBF is off for a lads weekend tooThink she'll be booking herself in for a spa weekend shortly
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 11:10 PM
I think..though not positive that estate agents is one of the most hated professions...if his behaviour is a reflection of estate agents then I can see why. I am sure all will come good in the end but when you have your heart set on a certain home it will be a big disappointment.
Right, sleep for me....i hope, probably a couple of hours...got told I look like hell tonight lol...can always count on my friends to tell me the truth
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Have a play date arranged for 10am in the morningMy cousin(great girl) has started minding a 1 year old recently.Thought it would be good to meet at mine and let the babies have some fun play timeLouise,my cousin lost her mum a month after mineso we can have a coffee and a chat,think it'll be good.Looking forward to it.Its bedtime,will see you tomorrow,will take picsHopefully they'll all get on and I won't have to break up any scrapesNite all xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I think..though not positive that estate agents is one of the most hated professions...if his behaviour is a reflection of estate agents then I can see why. I am sure all will come good in the end but when you have your heart set on a certain home it will be a big disappointment.
Right, sleep for me....i hope, probably a couple of hours...got told I look like hell tonight lol...can always count on my friends to tell me the truth
Well,if your appearance has been noticed,it means you must look perfectly beautiful the rest of the time
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4