View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Poor Deagan hope she is sorted easily at the vet griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 04:23 PM
thanks Lynn, it's when she eats grass, it must irritate her...i am dreading the bill, i am skinter than a very skint thing, good job i only need 2 pints to get drunk...i can just stretch to the £6.40 for that Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Good Lord watching the news 4 people confirmed dead in London. 2 unnamed people as of yet, 1 police officer, 1 person suspected of killing the police officer, and 20 people injured.

Lord above makes you wonder was it a single attaker?
Or was the car being driven into the people a distraction to a larger attack that maybe did not happen.
Or maybe and I hope not a almost trial run to see what response happens when under attack.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 06:37 PM
I find it all so upsetting.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 06:44 PM
I totally agree I men I cannot see what more we can do we are a "free" country you can't lock everything and everyone away.Have to wait for the full story.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Very upsetting I agree. I think they still think for now one attacker but London will be on high alert in case there are more out there.
Could be a trial run I was thinking how we seemed to of got away with a lot after Paris Nice and the German christmas market.
Lets hope they haven't succeeded as they had hoped and have aborted anymore attacks they might of been contemplating.
Seems Gorden Michael and Maca are not near any of the attacks. I think they may have have trouble getting from a to b this evening though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 08:37 PM
It says 4 people have been murdered on the news. There have been several hundred people killed in other countries, so we have got off lightly, but I think they are looking for a bomb as well and I am sure there would have been two of them, minimum. So sorry for the families, all these poor people did was go to work in the morning
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Hi Peeps.
News is awfulHow twisted or evil would you have to be eh?it's insane
Been resting up a bit today with my lemsipthat's what I get for kissing snot nosed babies
Estate agents been on the phone with Sarah today,he says she'll know in 24 hours.He did say he had a concern though, when all along he was so sure,advising her there wouldn't be a problem.I smell a rat......I think he already knows the answer and he's keeping himself covered.Sarah popped online then and her house appears to be up for sale!!She is going to have a friend ring tomorrow morning and show interest,just to see what he says.Could be wrong about the whole thing but I doubt it,we'll see.
TW,naughty Mabs,what's she like
GRIFF,I'm not even going to say a word about the chemo,I'll just give you the look.........tut tut tut
BRENDA,I tried to follow the moon thing,but you lost meWay to intelligent for me
Hope everyone is well,doglets tooLacey got a new blanket,she has turned it into a sleeping bag,I can just see an ear
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 10:07 PM
I have had to tell my bro what has gone on tonight...the WiFi is so slow where he is he couldn't get bbc to load. I too feel sorry for the families of those lost and of those who have witnessed what has happened today, however I am proud to say I am English and come what may nothing will beat us!!!
Saw my mates tonight so feeling happy, due some money off Steve Friday...shan't hold my breath....haven't seen him since 8th march, I might need to go and fetch the car back and crush it at this rate...no money =no car for him, I can do without needing to chase people for money...if I borrow as soon as I have the cash I pay them back, nobody has ever needed to remind me to pay
Deags git her glands emptied, turned up early and was home before my actual appt time, £22 just for emptying glands as i already have the cream and the diagnosed the problem too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Lol sorry Lacey...i can't help it, being good is driving me mad lol I need to get myself into some bother, plans are afoot this weekend....you will all speak up for me won't you lol
Awwww if he knows the answer already, that I damn mean...me, I am pretty much black and white and I think everyone else should be too...why hide the answer? That's just wrong
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >