View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 03:10 PM
I know I posed the question about the moon but it was in jest but here is an answer incase you were all wondering. I keep looking at the weather and keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain in the next hour or else my friend won't come for drinkies etc. It is Wednesday after all. Good to hear Cariad is ok in herself. That is all that matters now June.
The Moon:-
Yes it would be the same if they could see it. As some are half a day ahead or behind us they would see the same phase but 12 hours ahead or behind it so whilst it could still be a full moon it might be a tiny fraction less full in whichever country sees it last.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Lol...TW, those girls are giving you a run for your money at the moment aren't they...i am sure all nortiness is done with love at the heart of it (that's what i say about my 2 Lol) If my dad utters a damn word about the heating, i shall point out that i sit here in a vest, tshirt, hoodie and coat most days before touching the heating...he is off work, i get up, he is in a tshirt with the heating on full blast!!!
Lol Brenda, that has me confused...too deep for my little brain. Enjoy drinks..i am smashed tonight Lol...so excuse any posts that make less sense than usual
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I know Griff my daughter is 5 hours behind in the USA where as my cousin has already had a day. It's 4.46 Thursday where she is in New Zealand.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I know I posed the question about the moon but it was in jest but here is an answer incase you were all wondering. I keep looking at the weather and keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain in the next hour or else my friend won't come for drinkies etc. It is Wednesday after all. Good to hear Cariad is ok in herself. That is all that matters now June.
The Moon:-
Yes it would be the same if they could see it. As some are half a day ahead or behind us they would see the same phase but 12 hours ahead or behind it so whilst it could still be a full moon it might be a tiny fraction less full in whichever country sees it last.
My experience of seeing the moon closer than normal was flying back from Madeira on a clear night. I had a window seat and couldn't get my head round the fact that my view of it didn't change one iota the whole flight, consequently it felt like we were going nowhere fast!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Love it catch you all later probably. Off to meet my friend off the bus with Tyto of course.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Shocking incident at Westminster, those poor people, some schoolkids caught up in what is probably a terrorist attempt on our Parliament
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Just hearing news terror attack at houses of parliament and a car driving into people on Westminster bridge.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Dreadful isn't June thought it had been quiet here for to long.
Just checked in with Michael and Gorden thankfully both in their offices and nowhere near Westminster.
Dreadful for the parents of those children and the woman who has died and those injured some badly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 04:14 PM
To be fair...i think the world is pretty amazing despite all the crazy crap that us humans do...i love looking at the stars (not got a clue what is where) and my bucket list is real sad...it was to go to marrakech..ain't happening and to watch a sunrise and sunset with the man i love..ain't gonna happen but i have actually after being on the earth 36 years managed to watch a sunset..i had never watched or payed attention before Lol. I will motivate myself when the weather gets warmer to get up early and watch a sunrise, would be nice to do it somewhere quiet too
Lol Twix, that would just batter my head
Got to dash down the vets again tonight...deagan has trouble with her glands...again!! as i am on my own this weekend i don't want the sore spot turning nasty
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 04:15 PM
I know TW and Lynn, i never thought i would say this but today i am glad my brother is in a desert in Namibia...he is most likely safer there at the moment
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >