Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 22nd March

Good morning everyone, a lot colder this morning.

June, hope Cariad had a good night and the rest of the girls were ok.

Lynn Dillon also, hope he is improving. Sorry Gill is having another bad spell. I wish her better soon.

Griff, hope you are ok today but of course it is your chemo day so I expect you will feel rough later. Take it easy.

Sue and Barry after all that lovely sunshine this must be a rude awakening to come home to.

Eileen, sorry you have snow, hope it eases off and soon disappears.

Brenda, Mandy, Norma, Jenny, Harvey, Kazz and all our missing thread friends, hope you are all well along with your four legged friends.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, a lot colder this morning.

June, hope Cariad had a good night and the rest of the girls were ok.

Lynn Dillon also, hope he is improving. Sorry Gill is having another bad spell. I wish her better soon.

Griff, hope you are ok today but of course it is your chemo day so I expect you will feel rough later. Take it easy.

Sue and Barry after all that lovely sunshine this must be a rude awakening to come home to.

Eileen, sorry you have snow, hope it eases off and soon disappears.

Brenda, Mandy, Norma, Jenny, Harvey, Kazz and all our missing thread friends, hope you are all well along with your four legged friends.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Early bird!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra, Beseoker and all who follow.
Very chilly and grey here to Moyra think we are due rain to later.
Better than snow though.

June glad Cariad is well in herself sorry another lump has appeared. Keep up with the regime and fingers crossed it gives her a much longer and good quality of life than first expected.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning all. Now you can see what Eileen aka Roccy does after taking Berocca.
Raining here and chilly but supposed to clear up later. Hope you all manage to get a dry walk. Barry can't always see your pics of your holiday.

http://creativity-online.com/work/be...-berocca/51294
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 10:01 AM
BBC weather says its a dry morning when I checked last night. This morning it is persisting down. Looked at weather, no it is dry till later on. WHY can't 'they' get it right. It has changed now ( after an hour, someone must have phoned in and told them). Would have thought with all the stuff they've got its no longer a case of making a wild guess
Cariad full of beans but wants to go out with the others and unless its dry I can't let her. We've had a walk with her designer rainwear on and she's asleep, sulking. Keshi and Zen are outside the back door waiting for her so they've been sent in with a flea in their ear, 3 times, but the message sank in eventually. Don't want any more soggy shavings thank you
Hoping the rain stops soon so we can at least get a walk round, but not holding my breath on that one
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Good morning everyone

So pleased to see Cariad is acting as normal and long may she continue to do so.

Hope you don't feel too bad today Griff.

Yes it certainly is a lot different Moyra

Wet and windy here but managed to get Teazle out before it started. Weather has put paid to cleaning windows or doing anything in the garden. Friend coming this afternoon so lots of chat to catch up on.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Morning all
Gosh, soooo cold here!!! i have put the heating on, deagan was shivering bless her. I am being naughty, not doing my chemo...i just can't be bothered, had a blood test yesterday and seeing my consultant tomorrow so he won't catch me out for at least a month Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Naughty Girl Griff, hope you will be ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Lol..i know Moyra, i just get so fed up with it all...i will be o.k...i can't be good all the time Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Rain stopped for a while, got Kesh and Zen out, it then started again, of course. I was a Bad Person and took them on the ball park, which if I was caught I would be in Big Trouble, but I wasn't. There was no mud and they could have a play. Somehow between coming out of the ball park and getting near the garage when I put Zens lead on, she managed to roll in mud, head and ears thick with it, even her collar
Got back and Cariad was stood out in the rain with her sister and Mabs, so sopping wet tshirt...took them on the little park for a run round, then home again. Had my usual Wednesday session of cleaning eyes and ears, and Mabs walked all over Cariads bed and pee'd on it. Sooooo a load of muddy collars and leads and bedding which not only had muddy paw marks but had been used as a WC by Mabsoh and of course a soaking wet t shirt as Cariad's contribution. I should have stayed in bed
Put the heating on full blast till you all get warm Griff, temp is dropping and people have snow, or snow forecast.You can't catch cold because it does make you really poorly, (in case your dad complains)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >