Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 07:40 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 21st March

Good Morning everyone,

June, so sorry to hear about Cariad's new lump. It sounds bad. You can only let her guide you in what's best for her. She will tell you when enough is enough.

Lynn, hope you are able to sort Dillon's problem out too.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today, take care.

All our thread friends two and four legged take care, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Nice sunny day here so hopefully will be able to cut the grass this afternoon. Off to library this morning and making meat pies and apple crumbles so a busy day awaits. Off out now with Teazle.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Would you believe it gorden gone back to work and the weather is sunny if a little chilly and breezy.

Good luck with cutting the lawn Sue ours need to dry out first it is very wet what is left of it.
griff well done to Kota and you. you do have have a hand in her training you know.
June hoping Cariad is well this morning an that the lump hasn't increased again.

Day of walking Dillon later then housework for me.

Hope all are well today and all four legged friends to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Morning peeps. Sunny here to Sue. Enjoy your baking. Yep typical weather Lynn. As soon as the holiday is over the sun comes out. Still think of the peace you will have for the day. Off now to walk in our sun, probably the same as yours Sue.I often wonder if the sun is the same that we see in other countries and also the moon. Silly thought I know. Must be different if the time zone is different.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 10:44 AM
morning all
Thanks Lynn, kota is still completely off her head but is kind of manageable now
we have a bright day here too...bit breezy though. blood test for me and dex today, hoping his results are good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Hoping BOTH your test results are good, Griff
Cold here but breezy. Been on bone run and back again. Left Cariad outside and brought Mabs in just in case of trouble at t'mill. Everyone has had a bone each and gone for a sleep, so I can crack on with some jobs again. Tomorrow's forecast isn't good, but hoping there is a couple of hours where they can have a run round before the Monsoon descends once more.
Brenda, there's only one sun and one moon, so its got to be the same ones
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 02:55 PM
jeez, 60 odd people in front of me at the blood place, my friends had been there over 2 hours...i only have to wait 30mins due to the chemo, the supervisor refused to let me in early!!! one of the ladies who knows me said nip into my cubicle and i will do you Lol, she has told me where to book for an appointment local to me and she will do me there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2017, 03:51 PM
That's bad griff.
Had a long chat with Gill today she was saying she received a letter yesterday dated 14th March that she had her scan appointment for Sunday. So she rang them telling them the letter arrived a day late.
That and the no notes on her last chemo session for now so after 3 attempts at the needle again it was just luck her cancer nurse was still there to say she could go ahead.
It really is getting bad. We did say though the letter could be postal problems either way not good for people who need scans to keep an eye on tumor progress.
Glad you seem to of found a solution to the blood letting process.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Poor Gill, it can't be that hard, in these days of technology to ensure the notes are up to date and available. Hoping that things improve dramatically for her very soon as it sounds awfully draining in an already draining situation.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2017, 06:49 PM
do you know what Lynn, it doesn't surprise me..i love the nhs as you all know...we are so lucky to have it but sometimes common sense doesn't kick in with people. Here, they text us our appt reminder be it for a scan op or appt...acts as a good reminder for me so i don't double book myself Lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >