Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon been drizzling all day. We went for a walk round the village this morning which has several cafe's all dog friendly and one the woman came running over asking us to pop in later she use t own a boarding kennel and boarded a Bernese. Dillon got some biscuits.
We then popped into Bakewell for a wander Dillon got loads of fuss again.
Then when we got back we popped up to the cafe. Dillon got sausage and a bowl of water and lots of admiration and fuss .
We had treacle tart to die for and coffee.
Now back lazing about after another long wet walk round the village and beyond. Fish and chips later from the local chippy.

Eileen hope the head recovers soon and you have space for a kitchen if needed.
Sounds like a perfect Saturday and you know what even i your writing of the post you sounds very relaxed its done you the power of good I think.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Been not a bad day here. Some drizzle but we walked anyway. About 12 miles. Through the forbidden land a few times plus some local strolls.

And Max got a new friend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Hi Kazz hope the op goes well when the time comes.
The break albeit short has done us both the world of good and although back home tomorrow Gorden is home Monday so we will do something back in Norfolk.
Poor Dillon usually we rent a place all on the same level old converted stable or barn. He is a bit more relaxed tonight you never know we may get up to bed then again one of us may be downstairs my turn tonight.
Waiting for fish and chips I am having a Yorkshire fish cake.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hi Kazz hope the op goes well when the time comes.
The break albeit short has done us both the world of good and although back home tomorrow Gorden is home Monday so we will do something back in Norfolk.
Poor Dillon usually we rent a place all on the same level old converted stable or barn. He is a bit more relaxed tonight you never know we may get up to bed then again one of us may be downstairs my turn tonight.
Waiting for fish and chips I am having a Yorkshire fish cake.
Whats a yorkshire fishcake?????????????
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Mum and dad love Bakewell Lynn, there is a good pet shop by the river, mum and dad got the dogs a flashing ball and it cost £3 there, online £9
Hahaha Lacey...poor you having a hangover lol
Kazz, I do hope your op goes well
Besoeker..lovely photo
Moyra, I am o.k thanks
TW...there are exceptions to every disease and I believe cariad will be one...she will shove 2fingers up to cancer and be here next year!!
Brenda, enjoy your holiday when you go...keep an eye on tyto, I am sure there was something about dogs getting sick round the new forest...was it that Alabama rot thing? Or seasonal canine disease....gosh, I have forgotten what it was now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Praps I better not go then Griff.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Evening everyone,
Went out with mum for breakfast yesterday then we had mum & brother & sis in law & of course Baby Joel
Been to work this morning, had to be there for 7am

Eileen hope the head is better, good on ya celebrating, well needed
Lynn you have to have a proper Bakewell tart yum, enjoy the rest of your break
Right cuppa time
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2017, 07:18 PM
A Yorkshire fishcake has short arms and deep pockets
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
So in I go open op due to size and complexity; hey ho.
Best wishes, please keep us posted nearer the date so we can send all the good vibes when you go in, the Dogsey vibes are famous you know and never failed yet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Casey & Lara get two walks on a Saturday but added together they still don't come anywhere near Besoekers 12 miles but then Casey does have aheart condition and the Newfie club did ask me to not over exert him, well at my age that ain't gonna happen

Last nights cure for the head cold seems to have worked so might try it again tonight

See you soon.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >