Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 14th March

Good morning all,

June, hope you get Cariad's biopsy results today, it's not nice waiting to hear. She certainly sounds as though she is doing well.

Griff, enjoy meeting up with your cousin today, have fun.

I hope all our two and four legged friends are ok, take care, god bless.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.

Bit dull here and chillier than yesterday. I think it's meant to brighten up later.
Slightly easier day today yesterday was manic. Have things to get ready for our 2 nights 3 days away at the end of the week.

June hope the results are through soon hate the waiting game.
Cariad does sound like she is recovering very well and in good heath though.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Was trying to rain when I was outside with breakfasts and cleaning up. Looks like it is now. Got the bone run in a while. Feels quite cool here this morning as well.
I'm sure I'll hear something today because vet not pleased that had happened. He is semi retired these days and not always in and I'll have to be patient. Not much I can do if it is nasty really except keep her comfortable until things go downhill. Wound has healed nicely and she'll get Manuka Honey in her food till the jars finished
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Hello all
Fingers crossed you hear something today TW,
Eileen fingers crossed that the mortgage news comes in
Hope you ok today Griff, I was at work yesterday am today & Wednesday then off till Saturday morning.
Bit dull here and quite cool. Was bright this morning though.
Rosie is in her fave position on the sofa
Waiting to hear when I can take Rosie for her pamper session, lady going to let me know when she's free
Tony is watching Cheltenham he's started the decorating....
Lauryn lived Ollly last night, she's shattered today though.
Right time for a cuppa before work
Have a good day all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Back from the bone run, had a text from son asking if I was in so he can collect a letter from the hospital. I thought it may be bad news after his eye test last week, but he said not. He's not heard from these people who have offered him a job, and he's now convinced himself its not going to happen. The actual guy who interviewed him is on holiday this week and has passed it to HIS boss to deal with, and nothing from him. He's got himself really worked up over it, in fact I never realised how much he actually hates where he is at the moment and the job he is doing and saying stuff like he doesn't feel like he can do another month there. It ended with him saying thanks for trying to help but nothing you can do, and walking out. Will just have to leave him until he calms down, very worried about him, I know he's a big boy now, but underneath he is my little boy still and in a bad place right now.
Nothing from the vets today, is there a line up of detrimental planets or something at the moment.
Got the bones in the freezer and washer on (again) with the sheets off the floor and the girls beds. I have managed to lose a whole new roll of duct tape that I have been using to secure Cariad's t shirts. I took it out to secure the electrics lead for the towbar as its come away, I think I balanced it on the back when I did it, then got in the car and drove off. Have had a drive round and not found it. Got sellotape and that'll have to do now...grrrrr...how stupid am I
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 05:10 PM
It's probably rolled somewhere. Get those dogs noses working.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Car's parked on the road Brenda, so no chance of finding it unless it is outside the house, which it isn't.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 07:38 PM
Hi Peeps
Was beautiful here again today,I've only just sat down from 6amI don't do idleGarden is looking fab,house cleaned,shopping in,ironing and washing done,pampering session sorted,wee run into town then picked up the babies at 4,minded them until 6.30Am a little tired now
No mortgage yetWas cross so I rang on Sarah's behalf.So laxidisical,these peeps
Fancy something nice
MANDY,glad Lauryn enjoyed her concert
TW,pity there hasn't been any word yethopefully tomorrow.
Big hi to all,it's been quiet on here today,hope everyone is ok.Off to have a coffee and decide on what's going with
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 09:07 PM
LACEY..........Dog licence!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
had a fab time with my cousin...i did however get a bit upset, she was assaulted when she was staying sheffield...sexually...i am devastated for her, i asked for his name and asked why she didn't call us as she knows we would have sorted him but she didn't know who it was, she had been to counselling when i met her so that's a good thing.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Evening, just popped on to have a read through
Eileen you've made me tired reading what you've been doing sit down woman!!
Griff, I'm so sorry to read about your cousin, so glad she's had counselling (( hugs))
TW they always our little ones, no matter how old, hopefully he will hear something soon no point telling you to not worry, because you will, I know I would.

I'm off to bed will pop on in morning before work
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >