View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Lol Kazz, your friends sound like me...everything is planned round the animals. Thankyou...i know I will be ok, just takes time.
Yoou sound like you have been very busy in the garden...ours is a depressing mess!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Been a lovely day today, bit of a shower early afternoon, apart from that a dry day. Need several dry weeks now, one, so I can do something in the garden, which is like a swamp, my crocuses are out though and some other stuff I planted, winter pansies are flowering again as well. Two, no ones had a swim for ages because the river is so high, also want to check the debris, may have floated off, the big chain mesh fence won't have done, if it has we are in trouble if it wedges itself under the bridge, but I want to start giving the EA earache about it again.
Zen is lay outside on some of the rubber matting, just checked the CCTV, will give it half an hour till its all settled completely and then send her in to bed. Cariad's got a clean t shirt on, they had chicken carcass for tea , I've done their veg, got gammon and pineapple for my own tea.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
also want to check the debris, may have floated off, the big chain mesh fence won't have done, if it has we are in trouble if it wedges itself under the bridge, but I want to start giving the EA earache about it again.
Well June you are clearly more community minded than me TBH I would just forget about them. You've told them by phone and e-mail and if it does move and wedges under the bridge and floods everywhere then it's down to them In fact the only thing I would be doing is drafting my 'I told you so' letter ready for the local rag See I said you were a better person than I
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Evening everyone,
Liam has gone home now, but will be back in 2 weeks cos it's my grandma's 85th. It's been a really lovely day today, and me & Liam took Rosie on a really long walk and wore her out after we all had dinner. Been nice to spend some time on my own with Liam
Griff hugs to you I think you are lovely
Kazz sounds like you've had a busy day
TW what a good girl Zen was coming back to you
Lynn great news about Mark's job, pleased things are on the up
Hi Twinnie good to see you back
I'm back at work tomorrow, can't remember the last time I've had a week off sick.
Lauryn is off to see Olly Mars tomorrow night with friends, she's looking forward to it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Good evening all Has been a nice day albeit cloudy but no rain. Have done some gardening and now shattered wish I had the energy that I used to have

So it's off to bed for me, best wishes to all out there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Oooo, I would become a real pain in the behind about that debris...fair winds me up stuff like that lol took me a year of pestering to get the steps in the woods sorted out but it got done. CCTV is dead handy isn't it TW
Mandy...wow, 85, is she having a party and thanks...I think all of you here are lovely
Harvey...you are a good person!! I am a good person...but I do have a bad bit to me although I only save that for very horrible people
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi Peeps
Gum pain is gonethanks for all the good wishes
KAZZ,so jealousI miss my power toolsWill need to make a start on the babies play area soon,so no doubt the big guns will have to come outHaven't decided exactly what I'd like to do yet
MANDY,lucky LaurynI love himHope she has a good night xx
Really must catch up with LYNN and MOYRA,will have a read through,hope all is good with you both.Gonna watch BRENDA's video after this post
GRIFF((hugs))hope you're ok.
TW,how's the patient?What time do you go tomorrow?Keeping everything crossed,try not to worry.Easier said than done,I know
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Yay for a pain free Eileen!!!
I am o.k thanks broken heart isn't going to kill me, I could be tempted to kill Stephen bulpitt though lol
I will no doubt be fast asleep when you go for the results TW but I have a good feeling!!! Will keep everything crossed though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Thanks GRIFFand thankyou salt water
Planning on a little power hosing tomorrow,think it's to be a good dayGetting back to my old self again and feel like taking on a projectKeeps the mind active too,also keeps me out of troubleDon't have the babes until Wednesday,so I'll try and get loads done over the next two days
Enjoyed those Cruft videos
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2017, 11:24 PM
She goes to have her stitches out at 3.30 tomorrow, I am wondering if they have the results or what. Cariad is asleep, watched Crufts on +1 and then on YouTube. I am sure American Cocker Spaniels aren't really like the one that won, there was a Newfie in the final as well as an Old English Sheepdog, which I thought was the best actually. Quite liked the Poodle which was Reserve.
Watched the Pastoral to see what the BOB was for GSD and it was a hunchback, but at least it could walk, the Belgian Shepherds and the others put it to shame, none of them were camels. Liked the Terv this year Brenda, very nice dog. Can't actually find the GSD class so no idea what the ones that lost were like, probably straight backed with a nice gait.However watched the Police Dog display and theirs looked fine, so its just the dogs the general public are expected to buy that are banana backed then
Glad your toothache has calmed down a bit now Eileen, the hot salt water will do the job, takes a while but it goes eventually.
Got Mabs in, brought her in half an hour ago, there's been ructions off and on all night,it had calmed down, Zen is coming out of season now, Mabs is just coming into ovulation so again she's ensuring her daughter is half dead so she doesn't claim any potential mates However nipped it in the bud, she is lay near Cariad both of them snoring.
Good job Numbnuts has disappeared due to Health Reasons, he really would have something to complain about thats for sure. I probably would have murdered the pair of them to save each other the job if he was still hiding behind his curtains!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >