Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 08:25 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 12th March

Good morning everyone,

Eileen, lovely to see you and to hear your news. Hope Sarah and OH get their mortgage ok. Hope your gum heals soon.

Griff, hope you are feeling brighter today!

Lynn, glad Cariad is doing ok

I do hope Jenny & Brian are ok it is ages since we heard anything from them. Also Norma too.

Mandy Brenda, Sue and Barry, Kazz and Nikki hope you are all well. Take care.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow raining here today.

Eileen lovely to of seen you around last night. Sorry to hear about your toof troubles wishing you well soon. Good luck to Sarah and OH for the mortgage.
June hope Cariad is healing well still.
griff hope today finds you brighter.
Mandy hope you are still feeling well today.

We are off to try our Dillon's new travelling arrangement in a while taking him to Shouldham. Think the aw stuff is working he is not bothering round it very much at all now. So fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Morning all. Thought you might like to see this. Have a good day.

Tyto's relation. I can see the likeness in his moves. Fabulous.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Looks like Tyto. Very clever dog.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 01:49 PM
hi all
Lacey, lovely to see you and thank you so much for the kind message and words
I am doing o.k, i am still very confused and hurt but never mind...been through worse and come out the otherside Lol. I am supposed to meet my cousin tuesday but i offered to cancel but she has insisted on seeing me.
Lynn, fab news for Mark...about time he got some good luck
both pups have had their walk and sunday dinner and i am about to have mine and get a film on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Hoping you get a nice day and Dillon is OK with his paw, Lynn
Moyra I too am wondering about Nippy and Brian, nothing we can do very sadly, except wait and hope she lets us know she and her family (and Pepsi) are OK
Brenda, I love Phantom of the Opera, I think I wore the tape out playing it Absolutely amazing routine and like you say he and Tyto are the image of each other not only in looks.
I think this one is a good one as well
and this one
Griff, just take each day as it comes and look after yourself and have little treats.
Girls been a walk out, and I have to say I was made up with Zen. Was on the little park with her and Kesh, I had them both running loose, nice little playtime and run round, then put Kesh onlead to have another do with the undercoat rake.
All of a sudden Zen vanished and she was out of the gate playing with one of the staffies belonging to the guy living next to the park, he had a lawnmower with him and was going to mow the grass in front of his house and the dogs had run out, he hadn't checked of course, again.... I called Zen and she looked at me, then back at the staffie, called her again and she ran straight to me, was a decent way off as well, and coming away from playtime with an equally playful staffie was amazing in my eyes. Clipped the other end of the lead on her and had them both with me, was a bit of a faff, then kids came on and were making a fuss of the girls...got them both tidied up eventually. By then he had finished his mowing and gone in. Let them off for another few minutes and they were great with the kids, not even an attempt to chase round or get the football off the lads.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Awwww Bless Zen coming back, Kota run off on me the other day...proper run off, i have no idea what got into her but she is back on a long line forever now, can't risk her going under a car
I too hope Nippy and Brian are doing o.k, both lovely lovely people
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Annoyed I just typed lovely post out and its disappeared.....where do they go?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 06:00 PM
As I previously typed

Afternoon all. Lovely day here took Mom this morning to the farm shop/Tesco for petrol then a nice drive out stopped for coffee in a nice pub.
Back home and have managed to get somewhere garden wise, really pleased put in some wooden handrails for Mom she likes to get her balance every now and again in the garden, "stop for breath" she calls it. Also repotted some of my alpine troughs and redressed the tops. Some of my daffs were beaten down by the wind so cutting those as they come into almost flower for the living room. Given the garden a good sweep it makes such a difference.

POWER TOOL ALERT - Lacey with the handrails I have used today electric drill, battery screwdriver and the jigsaw........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Lynn the travelling arrangements for Dillon sound brilliant, pleased all could be moving forward on the job front too.
Moyra Thank you for the "shout out" as the kids say or mention in the daily; life is slow dogless but hey ho. Hope you are fine.
Griff I shall say no more than "chin up bab" Told my friend about the vets to discover they have not yet brought the house..........talk about forward planing for pets...........LOL
Brenda I saw the dancing fantastic.
TW Brilliant bit of recall - well done she is growing up.

To everyone else I say "HAPPY SUNDAY"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >