Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Here she is when she came home

With a t shirt on

and designer rain gear

waiting for the biopsy result, stitches out on Monday so expect to get it then. Think the vet would have told me if The Lump was attached to a mass, I told him not to wake her up if it was the case, so everything crossed here it was just a lump, it was really horrid, like a crater that wouldn't heal
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the piccies,Awww bless her.In the best best hands possible though,lucky girl.Looks adorable in that t-shirtHave everything crossed for you both,give her a kiss from me,yeah?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Oh also loving the designer rain gearGood thinking batman
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 10:08 PM
She is fast asleep in front of me, Happy as Larry, just hoping its not bad news, at 11 years old (you know yourself) everything gets to be scary
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Bound to be worried,I feel for you(( hugs))If it helps,I have a good feeling about this,really think it's gonna be fineEnjoy your xtra special time alone with her,bet she's loving it
I had a tooth out on Thursday.Totally my own faultFilling fell out,weeks before Christmas and I was running about like a headless chicken,taking care of mum and the babies,so I didn't get it sortedHaving to take painkillers every four hours now,not as bad as a toothache but it still hurts alotDoing the salt rinses tooMaybe it'll ease off tomorrow
Will be thinking of you TW,sorry I missed all of this,you are always there for everyone in times of crisis.Could probably illuminate a city with all the positive vibes coming from Lacey and meLike I said,Cariad is in the best possible hands,she'll be ok.xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Do the salt water as hot as you can stand it. Lona broke a tooth and it go infected,so when she was spayed he did that as well, and I gave her Manuka honey and it healed up very quickly, vet very impressed with it. Giving Cariad Manuka honey with every meal.
Hoping you are over the shock of losing your mum and the twinnies are doing well. Any sign of them living with mummy and daddy yet
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Oh yes TW,bit of a developmentThey will know on Monday or Tuesday if they've been approved for the mortgage.House is pretty close by,of coursebrand new turn key development,it's perfect for themSo hopefully all being well,I'll be getting my house back!!2 minor things could go against them of course but trying to remain positiveWill let you know.Twins are an absolute blessing.They leave me less time to think and dwell on things.Missing mum so much,she really was amazing.You just have to get on the best you can TW,don't you?I know I will see her again,I truly believe that.I think I have to believe it.Am doing a lot better than I was that's for sure..thanks for asking
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Been doing the salt water pretty hotIt is helping a lot I have to say.Think Its worse at night cause the heat is on in the house,seems to drive it nutsPeeps in worse pain than this,I'll soldier on.My own bleedin fault anyway
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 11:20 PM
There is some stuff in Asda called Orijel, worth getting some as it takes the pain away, used it myself so I know it works, along with the hot salt water.Also antiseptic mouthwash is good as well as it helps kill the infection
Been thinking about you, it does help if you have something like twins to keep you going and getting through all the funeral then clearing the house, which is hard. I had 12 puppies born a week after she died, my feet didn't touch the ground and I was an automaton, too tired to do anything else but sleep.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Popping down to Asda tomorrow,will get some,thanks TW
Sure you were exhausted,nanny to 12...wowyou never stop anyway,rest is not a part of your vocabGirls are so funny,you'd love them.Not walking yet but making a shape at itHoly God,what's it gonna be like??
Leah and BF left an hour ago to go to a nightclub,friends birthday party.Its nearly time she was homeThey never go out,so was happy to see her getting readyHas a School formal on Thursday,I'll Post pics
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >