Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Hi all,
Moyra, yes I made the Drs....i said nothing of my personal problems...my blood results were pretty much ok for me which is odd as I feel awful lol. She did send me for an xray so need to wait on the results.
You have all been so kind and supportive of me and I thank each and everyone of you for listening to me....i can't believe I loved someone so horrible, never mind...i will survive
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 04:53 PM
You must feel awful because of whats been said and the way its happened, and its bound to spill over into your physical well being. I know how poorly Numbnuts made me, I could barely summon the energy to get out of bed, was frightened of going outside, my heart was pounding and I felt sick all the time. So this is someone you cared for and you thought was a decent person underneath, all that has been swept away with a careless remark. You've done the right thing, picked up your self respect and dignity and walked away with your head held high
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Mandy glad to hear you are feeling better and how nice Liam and partner have a house.
June I was pleased your son has got his job.
griff only to happy to be supportive you have helped me many a time when I have needed a shoulder or rant.

Well we have been in the garden most of today and Dillon has had a lovely time running about playing and we did 10 mins of training he seems to of found his bounce today.
Gorden has made a back seat extender out of some contiboard we had left over so instead of him being in the back with the seats down and his lead loped through one of the seat clips he now has the back seat and we have brought a seat belt extender and the boot will now be clear for luggage and he will be safer.
We then popped out to get me some trainers for walking as my boots for winter are bit hefty and warm now spring is here.
Tomorrow we need some new walking trousers and hopefully some old towels and quilt covers for Dillon for drying him and protecting floors when we are away.

I can now disclose Mark has the job in Dunelm Wisbech he has let the chap know in Stortford he will not now be taking the scaffolding yard job. The 3 hour round trip on top of a very physical job was not ideal and he was worried that he would become a liability and cause an accident.
He will continue to live here to save and the plan is to begin with to rent in Huntingdon possibly eventually work there and with a view to move back to Essex if suitable jobs and accommodation can be found.
They can rent a really nice place on Huntingdon in Harlow it would be one bed in places Mark would not joel visiting on his own or possibly staying and certainly not Lauren returning to late at night on her own when dark.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Thank goodness Mark has another job that is going to work out more convenient for him.
Its raining here now, but all jobs are done, girls had tea with a banana for afters and the washer is on (again) also found I have no washing liquid left. Should have bought some yesterday but I thought I had more left than I actually did have. Cariad in, Mabs not yet, things are calming down a bit now, Zen was flagging her tail at me on Wednesday when I checked her, so that means that is The Day, which is Day 10,so now I know around the time she ovulates. She will now be going off and Mabs will be alone with her season, so that will make her happy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Hi Peeps
I have returned!!!Sorry to anyone who was enjoying my absenceHubby has the tea onI'm not allowed to helphe likes to burn things by himselfWill pop back on after food,have missed loads no doubt,so hope everyone is ok.See you in a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Hello Stranger. Thanks for the kind words about Kofie. See you in a bit I hope
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Ah she did so well TW,am delightedA real stunner tooFamily have all disappeared into the living room to watch Winning Streak,I couldn't be arsed,I'm not on itWill have a good catch up later,not sleeping very well this past while so I'll be reading all the news about 3 am I'd sayLooking forward to the piccies mostly
Lacey just devoured an M&S burger with melted grated cheese...well it's Saturday Night,we all deserve a treat
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Cariad's had a horrid looking lump removed from her side and has a t shirt on and is living in the house looking smug
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Cariad's had a horrid looking lump removed from her side and has a t shirt on and is living in the house looking smug
Ah,no wayIs everything ok though?Please tell me she's fine.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 09:01 PM
GRIFF,no offense,but that guy is a total k*ob!!I know it's hard when you care about someone and they turn out to be a toolbox,the things he saidOMG!!!You look nothing like a bloke,you're gorgeous,I think you look really girlie actually and my vision is perfectHe doesn't like how you look,dress or whatever,then bleedin sod himI think you're fabDon't you dare believe one word of his crap,obviously all he can muster with his one remaining brain cellSeriously though,like others have rightly said,you deserve way better than that.(( hugs)),love ya loadsxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >