View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Griff I'm so sorry I missed your two posts last night. For what it's worth I agree with all on here, you are a lovely person and good looking (I can say that as I have seen your picture) and you helped financially when you didn't need to, and for all of that you've been deceived and insulted, you gave him a second chance, not many people would be so generous to do that.

Get all the prep done and if you need to grab the car then do it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Son rang last night, he has a job offer and waiting for the HR people to send the paperwork, then he can hand in his notice and (fingers crossed) be happy what he's doing for a living.
Good news, I bet he's happy and you too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Have tried to watch Crufts on Channel 4 but not too happy about the presenters and the whole 'showy' atmosphere, so usually switch over after a short time. This is what I did last year as well

Lara was chasing squirrels in the forrest today, one she chased up a tree and was standing on her back legs trying to climb up and giving that yelping sound. Latter she saw a Muntjack deer and went after that as well (was within my sight all the time) but it was not a serious chase. Back in the days when we had Baruska she would have probably caught it but we didn't have any Muntjack deer where we lived then only the (much faster) Red Deer.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Very little chance of a squirrel getting caught, I think mine have caught a couple,but really they must have been having an off day, usually they are springing from tree to tree and all mine can do is run along barking
They have gone after a few deer but never caught them, the Munjac may be slower though.
Had a friend on complaining about the coverage again tonight, I didn't even bother to turn it on. So far the 'coverage' is farcical with daft people making even dafter statements, and I hear enough of that anyway.
Off for a soak now, and hoping that you forget all about this eejit very soon Griff.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2