Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 07:45 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 10th March

Good morning everyone,

Oh Griff, I hope you are feeling a little better this morning after getting it off your chest. You are a lovely lass and any man would be lucky to have you as a friend or more.

Lynn, hope your stuff turns up for Dillon's paw today so you can make a start on getting it right for him.

June, hope all is well with the girls. Any more news on Kofte?

Trust all our absent friends are doing ok and are well.

Have a good day all, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well everyone, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Just caught up on Kofte thread, the lass did well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Nice day again here so far.

Out for lunch with Beth today and then tea with Gorden. Good job Mark is about else I would be feeling guilty about leaving Dillon coming home and leaving again a few hours later. I would be cancelling tea and doing it another day.

griff you had to try again just such a shame you have been so badly hurt. I hope getting it off your chest has made you feel a little better.
June well done to Kofie she has done extremely well for her first time at crufts.
Mandy hope you're beginning to feel better.
Hope everyone is feeling well and all four legged friends.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Tuf foot arrived first spray applied twice daily for the first week then once daily for second week then as needed for maintenance.
Doesn't smell nearly as bad as people said on the reviews in fact I quite like it.
Didn't stain as they mentioned but I did hold his paw up and it is supposed to dry in 10 seconds.
So fingers crossed this helps his poorly paw.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Lynn, i really hope this stuff works for dillon
Morning Moyra, you are very kind
Thanks both, i am doing o.k...annoyed but i will be fine, this all happened last friday...i just look forward to receiving that last payment, i have told him that if he misses a payment i will take the car and have it crushed...done it before and easily will do it again Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 09:00 AM
oh well done Lynn lets hope it does the trick.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Heavy fine rain here. Tried to get the all in one on Cariad and she is too fat for me to zip it up. Coupled with fat, thick coat and x large men's t shirt it was impossible, so back to designer rainwear. As the rest of them are one heck of a lot slimmer, it is going to be fine if its required
Good news about the spray, Lynn. You do need to go out for tea, its a nice break from cooking and the same 4 walls.
Son rang last night, he has a job offer and waiting for the HR people to send the paperwork, then he can hand in his notice and (fingers crossed) be happy what he's doing for a living.
Griff, horrid what's been said to you, you are better than that and he's a worthless sh!t
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Would you believe it I missed seeing Tyto's relative dance so hopefully it will be on later. Very misty here and getting worse.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Oh no....been out shopping, after yesterday's offering on 4 I won't be watching the coverage, will have YouTube instead
Raining,again here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Griff I would say "you are bettter than him" "you deserve better than him" "he does not deserve the drippings from your nose" but all that would and will be useless you handed part of your heart out, and trust out and he has taken those and treated them with contempt.
He is obviously a user and a loser but when we are in the middle of it we do not see it.

I wish you well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >