View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Honestly doesn't matter, lifes just too short for feeling hurt and I refuse to feel hate anymore as it is too negative for me....oh yeah and I apparently look like a bloke!! Mums going to try and get me in with the Dr tomorrow as I am struggling to walk a little bit
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Griff I have a friend who is in Coventry and looking for a good vets any suggestions?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Who said you look like a bloke, do you heck!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Oh griff you do not look like a bloke. That photo you posted was a lovely photo of you.
I think they need to go to specsavers.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Oh Griff hugs.xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh griff you do not look like a bloke. That photo you posted was a lovely photo of you.
I think they need to go to specsavers.
I'll second that Hope you feel better tomorrow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Tuf foot on its way so hopefully be with us tomorrow so we can start healing and toughening. Or that's the plan.
Poor old Dillon, I do hope the Tuf boot works. The problem with dogs is that their paws take a lot of wear and stress 'cos they don't have shoes Generally they work well but sometimes with the bigger dogs they don't.

Keep us up to date and I am checking on your posts just to see if he's improving.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Kazz, I use the veterinary centre on Daventry road...not cheap but good, however, I only use Conor ( I've known him 21years) or ash...she operated on Deagan and saved her life.
Thanks all, basically Stee has become a complete div....apparently there was nothing going on between us...o.k so you suddenly start inviting me round telling me that it's good I am changing the way I look and telling me to bin off certain types of my attire as you think they are awful. Then when I ask for money owed to me and comment you are going to sit at him alone all weekend on your playstation you suddenly blurt out you have a new ""friend" who you are going out with.Well, good luck to you!! I loaned £600 so his dog wasn't alone for 12 hours a day, I have been made to feel like I am mental....i know I am not as my mum has said he behaved very oddly...not me!! I have been made to feel I am not good enough, it took a lit of courage to risk being with him and telling him what was up with me, all I ever wanted was to be happy...now I will never trust anyone again, I feel ugly and unworthy...yet I know I deserve more.....i am however getting my money back and I don't regret helping Molly May one little bit....that dog deserves so much more
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Honestly doesn't matter, lifes just too short for feeling hurt and I refuse to feel hate anymore as it is too negative for me....oh yeah and I apparently look like a bloke!! Mums going to try and get me in with the Dr tomorrow as I am struggling to walk a little bit
This part of the forum is a bit like a gossip column and I am fairly new on the block so I'm on the outside looking in.

There is a gender imbalance here. That's just an observation.
For me at least the content is more important than the physiognomy of the poster.

So, giff, I don't know what you look like nor does it matter. I just hope you can get effective treatment promptly
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2017, 11:23 PM
I don't post very often as I never have much news but I do come on and read and feel I know you all lol but I really had to come and say something. Griff you should have told Steve to feck off long ago. You are worth so much more than him. You are a lovely looking girl with a great personality and he's nothing but a *&&%$*^%%

Now I've got that out the way, hello to everyone. I've been quite busy lately, lots of work which is good as it brings in some money. Never enough lol but that's life. Sammy is such a delight although is a little grump when he meets intact dogs so I have to be careful in the park. He loves chasing the squirrels and my hearts in my mouth when he's inches from them. He's caught two but luckily just landed on one, caught the other in his mouth but it escaped before any harm was done.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >