Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 07:41 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 9th March

Good morning All,

Griff, do hope you and your dad are feeling better this morning.

Lynn, hope Dillon's paw is improving.

June, hope the girls are all ok and behaved last night.

Hope all our absent friends are all ok, take care all.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Bright, warm but wet underfoot day here. Tried the boot again this morning he got it off in five minutes while out in the garden. The paw is up and down need the stuff to arrive to start hardening the pad off for him if the boot isn't going to work.
Forgot to mention Joel was 15 yesterday. He is in trouble again Donna caught him smoking in his room so Mark got all the long texts about what a bad lad he is etc.,
Mark had a word with him again she has told him not to smoke in her house while she has always got a cigarette hanging from her mouth whenever mark knocks to pick him up or drop him off.
Double standards and not realising he is 15 now and lives in a smoking household.
Neither of us smoked both boys smoked Mark only recently given up Michael still a smoker. They always smoked in the garden when at home never in the house though.
He did a good deed Tuesday a year 7 boy fell and broke his leg so Joel carried him home. He is one of his teachers children so she took him some chocolate into school yesterday as a thank you and she knew it was is birthday.
He did get nudged by a car though some old chap stopped to let him and his friends across the road but kept nudging forward and nudged Joel he is ok though. Accident prone like his uncle.

Today housework and maybe some more paintwork eggshelled.
June hope Cariad is still on the mend. Is it Cruft's today ?
griff hope dad is ok and that you are feeling better. Chemo and vets visit not a good combination. Gill will be cream crackered more than she is already this week all the blood tests etc., this week and last chemo session Monday.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are well to.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Morning all! June has just confirmed to me that the Crufts programme is on More 4 - I have set my tv to record the whole thing so I don't miss it but June says the Rally thingy is at 18.30 and can also be viewed on Youtube tomorrow.

I am SO EXCITED!! Kofie is - and June will correct me if I'm wrong ... Hal's great great grand-daughter! The thought of Hal at Crufts fills me with total and absolute horror at the havoc he would have wreaked, but clearly the Git gene has been well watered down by the passing of time!

Best of luck to the gorgeous Kofie!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Crufts is on more 4 and channel 4. Today and tomorrow. Saturday it is just channel 4 not sure about Sunday?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Have done a little thread for Kofie with the piccies I have so far. Karen (Kachinas on here) is there with her daughter and have video'd it. She has been in the ring and done her stuff, Jackie said she had a bit of a 'blonde moment' and hesitated, but carried on. She's seen the vid and said it doesn't look anything like as bad as it felt. Scores not up yet, so I know nuffink.
Lynn, is there a saddler anywhere in the area, because I reckon they could make something for Dillon's foot as he seems to have the Houdini gene, which mine possess to a large degree.
Nikki, wrong litter, the one recently born is related to Hal Then again they are all related in the far past, I can't go behind Tim and Hanuka as their parents were on the transport to Wales out of reach of the RSPCA and their euthanasia policy and it is all (by necessity at the time) shrouded in secrecy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Hadn't thought of that June but I also believe they do not have the easiest of rear feet of boots.
They are arched quite a bit.
Tuf foot on its way so hopefully be with us tomorrow so we can start healing and toughening. Or that's the plan.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Hoping the Tuf boot is a little bit tougher than the current one, Lynn If all else fails a saddler may be able to help as make things to order and to fit specific circumstances
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Lynn, get some of that vet wrap cohesive type bandage and wrap it round the top of the boot..i used to have to do that with Laney and a friend of mine actually sent me a thing on how to use vet wrap to make your own boot..it was a faff and had to be done each day but once you had the hang of what you were doing it was pretty quick.
I am not feeling great at the moment to be honest...a lot going on and i admit i am slightly worried...not said anything to anyone, keeping it to myself, what with that and other stuff i am a bit ...no a lot pee'd off Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Aw Griff, what exactly is wrong
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Griff, hugs!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >