register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Got 2 wolves lying at my feet, well one with a tshirt on, t'other one has disappeared, has either given up on me every moving myself and taking them out, and gone to bed, or is doing something she shouldn't.
Everything still in darkness from the House Of Numbnuts, mother is still there, I have toyed with the idea of accidentally letting the lead go if I meet up when out with the girls, but its not fair on the yappy things, they have no idea how to behave and that its not appropriate to make aggressive moves towards dogs that have bigger heads than their whole bodies.
I would be quite happy to go back to a boring life after the past year I have had trying not to make a noise.
Mandy think you have picked up something really nasty, I would get an emergency appointment at the doctor.
Griff, your girls are so well looked after, I think they've seen the vet more times in a year than mine have in their whole lives.
Son here tomorrow as I have to take him for his diabetic eye test, so I'll have to get everyone out and back ASAP and be organised for 2pm.
Never guess what....Yodel delivered the all in one suit, cannot believe it, last thing I ordered from Zooplus(admittedly3 years ago) took so long to appear I had given up. This time it took 24 hours, I got a text this morning and I was able to get it delivered to a neighbour as I knew I would be out. Unbelievable turnaround.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3