register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Winds quite cold, Griff. So yes you were a bit over ambitious there.
Had a good clean up outside and done their teas which is sardines and an apple for after.
Cariad seems quite bright and happy, she's been outside with the others since I went on the bone run, got her t shirt on so that'll keep the wound clean and I'll put a clean one on when she comes in for tea. Mabs was in when I went on the bone run as she's still being a bit bolshy with Zen, although she is gradually calming down, I wasn't risking leaving them together when I wasn't around.
General consensus of opinion is that if all the computer stuff and tv aerial have vanished off the window sill,then he is definitely gone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 05:21 PM
If that is right June, then that is wonderful news.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes, it has been a lovely day but none too warm.
Similar here. Good walking weather.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Get well soon Mandy it is certainly doing the rounds.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Evening. Been a lovely sunny day here today even got some washing out. Had to air it over rads or in tumble drier but it dried mostly outside.
I have also started some paintwork in the hall feel like we are hopefully getting somewhere now.

Mandy do hope you feel better soon.
griff hoping when I ring brother tomorrow he will be on the road to recovery if not that he has made that appointment.
June everything crossed that this new medication can help Timba. Also fingers crossed that numbnuts has left the building.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 07:10 PM
I still feel rubbish, rang work tonight & they said I can't go to work tomorrow & that I've to see the docs, one of the store managers I spoke too, lovely bloke. He asked me what's going off ( I don't tend to go off sick) every time I eat something few minutes later I run to the loo. Not good really. But obviously cos I work with open food, I can't go in.

TW great news if the idiot has gone & glad Cariad is doing well too
B, Griff & Moyra it certainly looked lovely out there, typical I'm not well, would have loved to take Rosie out in it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Sorry Lynn, missed you there, hope your brother is ok,
Will read through & catch-up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2017, 07:22 PM
No problem Mandy he has a cough that won't shift.
Sounds like you are more in need of medical attention.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
General consensus of opinion is that if all the computer stuff and tv aerial have vanished off the window sill,then he is definitely gone.
Well all fingers and paws are crossed here June After all the problems he's caused I don't think he'll be missed

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I still feel rubbish, rang work tonight & they said I can't go to work tomorrow & that I've to see the docs
Do please make sure you go to the Doc. It'll probably only take a quick prescription to sort you out but the 'over the counter' medicines won't do it.

I've noticed some people not posting now, just one of those things I guess. I don't intend leaving Dogsey but like Griff I sometimes have little to say since I lead such a boring life

Also 'you know who' occupies the PC in the early mornings, occassionly up to 10am, by which time I'm doing something outside or walking the dynamic duo so generaly only post in the evening.

And tonight the central heating boiler is on strike and being external I prefer to dive under the duvet and sort it tomorrow

Good night and see you tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Harvey, keep warm!!
Mandy, do you have dioralyte in??
Lynn, I am pleased you are progressing on the diy front
Feeling very rough, dreading tomorrow, chemo and I have to get deagan to the vet...i am a bad owner, forgot her appt and the only appt available is 9.10...so up at 6 ready to go at 8.30
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >