Female 

03-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Aww glad Cariad is ok, and finally sleeping, after getting lots of cuddles
Lovely pic of her in a tshirt - hope it helps with the scratching
It's horrible & wet today, not stopped raining
Hope the surgical spirit works Lynn
Hope you got on ok at the hairdressers Griff
I got my stone & half award & 10% awards at slimming world, was so happy

Typed all this out then realised it was on yesterday's posts, luckily I realised before I pressed the post button
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Thanks Moyra, I hope you feeling better also

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
If I go missing for a time don't worry I will be back
Isn't that what Oates (one of Scotts explorers) said when he went outside his tent in the Antaric in 1912 and was never seen again Hope you come back soon

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He did want to go further yesterday for his walk.
They just don't know about medical matters do they

Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Loads of lovely dead wood come down everywhere,
Same at Knettishall, annoys me that some good wood will lay on the ground and just rot.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Cariad bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning and had a walk round after her meds and then breakfast.
Fantastic, she's a good girl

Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Max doesn't seem to mind but I dry him when we get into the porch.
Same with our two but they do love it when you throw a towel over their head and rub their fur.

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Typed all this out then realised it was on yesterday's posts, luckily I realised before I pressed the post button
Done that (More than once )

Has been a wet and cold day and think we are in for two more days so not much of a weekend.

Hope you are all happy and see you tomorrow. (Must be something good going on tonight as not many Dogsey folk around)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2017, 11:15 PM
It started to rain around lunchtime and its been really heavy.Cariad wanted to go out for a walk round and spend a penny or two. We had no waterproofs for her, so I designed some for her as didn't want to get her t shirt wet and muddy and also her stitches can't get wet.

Mandy, very very well done indeed, you have really stuck at it and I am in awe of you. I am too lazy I'm afraid and like my chocolate too much
Have had the running order for Crufts Rally Obedience next week, tried to put it onto photobucket but the writing is really small and you just can't see it. Am going to have a fiddle see if I can enlarge the relevant bit
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Evening all. And canine companions.
Hope you are all cosy, warm, and dry.

It has rained her off and on all day but we walked as we must. For me it was 15,000 steps and much more for Max. We got soaked the first go round.

We have grand girls staying for a couple of nights. They are aged five and nine. Because of geographical distances we don't often get them. Usually about a couple of times a year.

The dog does just fine with them. He'd jump into bed with them and they'd love that. But.........'nuff said.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2