Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CrazyDogLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2016, 04:09 PM

Any other ferret owners out there? Meet the gang 😁

So as well as my lovely dog Loki I own 6 ferrets ☺️ 2 boys - William and James - 4 girls - Thistle, Blair, Scarlett and Eevee. All love the dog and she loves them. Fantastic Wee critters and hours of entertainment 😁

William

James

Eevee

Thistle

Blair

Scarlett
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Oooooo I looooooove James!!!
CrazyDogLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oooooo I looooooove James!!!
Thankyou ☺️ He was hand reared by myself so I've a soft spot for him too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Hi CDL - is Blair a European polecat? I had them for 20 years or so and lost my last hob about a year ago. At any one time I had up to 20 of the little rascals around the place. I miss them - they were an endless source of amusement for me. Advancing age now means I will have no more and to avoid the temptation I took down their enclosures and play areas.
Like that little bi-coloured angora ferret as well. Have fun with the furry friends, bye fer now. G.
CrazyDogLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Hi CDL - is Blair a European polecat? I had them for 20 years or so and lost my last hob about a year ago. At any one time I had up to 20 of the little rascals around the place. I miss them - they were an endless source of amusement for me. Advancing age now means I will have no more and to avoid the temptation I took down their enclosures and play areas.
Like that little bi-coloured angora ferret as well. Have fun with the furry friends, bye fer now. G.
She is indeed Gordon 😊 She can be a Wee menace but she's a gorgeous girl. Hours and hours of entertainment just watching them charge around the garden. William the angora boy is lovely just a lazy boy and pampered sod.