Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Well over 50 pages and 500 posts, Myra has picked out my use of the word "vile" and "idiot ", think she seemed to have had what is called selective hearing regards the constant insulting behaviour from this vile individual towards ALL THE UK and its inhabitants....... and focused on mine

Well done Myra for resurrecting a thread (for what end I have no idea) that had hopefully gone into the trash as it should !!
I don't have "selective hearing". I merely said that clearly the rules don't apply to you because you weren't threatened to be banned or warned for using personal attacks, and she was. Did I say she didn't deserve the warning? No I didn't, because she did.

And clearly you didn't read what I said if you still have no why I said what I said. I did make my point, and nothing has or will change here. Certain members will always be above the rules or allowed to push around other members.

And well done Jackie for being condescending as usual.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 01:24 PM
BTW - NickyAnn seems to be gone from the site, and the thread was resurrected only to say what I wanted to say, so not sure why that is really a big deal. In any case, I won't be posting here. As soon as I return, I am reminded of why I left. Definitely not going to keep arguing back and forth about it. Have a nice day, everyone.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Myra in this case you are wasting your time, you won't change how we felt about NickyAnn and her constant antagonistic posts, many of which have been deleted. Why do you think Azz confined her to only posting on her own thread and that took long enough. Actually I don't care if you think I was mean, why should I?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Interesting. Where did I say you were mean? Oh look, I didn't say that anywhere! You just felt the need to add something nasty to your post because you could. Same as you didn't rise to the bait is the same as you "don't care" about what I posted, but still decided to mention it in that light.

My point is still valid. NickyAnn was clearly being a troll judging by her final posts and deserved to be warned for using personal attacks, but so did the members who countered with the same personal attacks, but like I said, here, the rules don't apply to everyone.

Didn't seek to change how people felt about her, sought to see why exceptions were made to rules for certain members. With that said, I agree, I am wasting my time completely, which is unfortunate considering what I am speaking about.

And as for Carole, what was the point in editing my post to bold that part? Nevermind, I "don't care". I'm gone.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

24-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Interesting. Where did I say you were mean? Oh look, I didn't say that anywhere! You just felt the need to add something nasty to your post because you could. Same as you didn't rise to the bait is the same as you "don't care" about what I posted, but still decided to mention it in that light.

My point is still valid. NickyAnn was clearly being a troll judging by her final posts and deserved to be warned for using personal attacks, but so did the members who countered with the same personal attacks, but like I said, here, the rules don't apply to everyone.

Didn't seek to change how people felt about her, sought to see why exceptions were made to rules for certain members. With that said, I agree, I am wasting my time completely, which is unfortunate considering what I am speaking about.

And as for Carole, what was the point in editing my post to bold that part? Nevermind, I "don't care". I'm gone.
Saying you thought I was being mean was actually me being polite but hey.You said you were leaving and yet you've popped up again to be self appointed judge and jury. I really don't care what you think and you're making judgements based on half a story, several of NickyAnns posts were deleted our replies were not, so hey ho maybe it looks like we were mean, point is we know what was said and we don't care what you think.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

24-09-2016, 05:51 PM

Carole was not the one who highlighted your post, it was me, she just edited my post as it went a bit wrong.

But seeing as you keep leaving then popping back to sit in judgement on the rest of us, you can understand why I dont give a flying fig on how you see the rules being broken.

Why not contact admin to voice your displeasure or do you just enjoy being judgemental towards others.

But I guess you won't see this as you have left the site .....AGAIN
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Right, there is another member who is right above you who also stormed off the site and is now posting, so laugh at her too. Also, I have contacted admin, he doesnt honor deletion requests and he doesn't uphold site rules. So yeah...
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

25-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Myra in this case you are wasting your time, you won't change how we felt about NickyAnn and her constant antagonistic posts, many of which have been deleted. Why do you think Azz confined her to only posting on her own thread and that took long enough. Actually I don't care if you think I was mean, why should I?
Right, there is another member who is right above you who also stormed off the site and is now posting, so laugh at her too. Also, I have contacted admin, he doesnt honor deletion requests and he doesn't uphold site rules. So yeah...
No clue who you mean tbh.
Funnily enough we had exactly the same problem when reporting NickyAnns posts and he made up new rules to try and accommodate her. All rules went out the window where she was concerned. I don't think he made a special case for her I just don't think he cares and hasn't for a long time.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2017, 11:57 PM
I would not want my dogs putting me in crates if things were reversed, and my dogs respect me, for that, they never run away, eat people, bark excessively, pee on the carpet, in fact they are perfect. So should they be in crates? If your dog is having problems, perhaps you ought to throw your crate away and respect your pup, the way you would want to be respected
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Oh no! Not again!
Page 55 of 57 « First < 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 >