05-12-2015, 07:19 PM

Your ideal holiday?

What/where?

And if you dare, who with
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2015, 03:53 AM
Maybe 1977 before I had anyone to worry about but me.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2015, 03:59 PM
My ideal holiday would be Australia which is on my bucket list. It may well turn into a ****it list as I don't fancy flying these days. More doable would be a winter cruise somewhere warm. I s'pose I'd have to take the other half but he doesn't care for the sun!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2015, 05:17 PM
My favourite holidays were the ones where we were with family. They were brilliant.

Nowadays, I love where I live and just don't have the inclination to go anywhere else
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-12-2015, 05:29 PM
It has to be the UK , preferably Wales. It isn't a holiday without my dog

Chloe in the garden of a holiday cottage in Wales

Same cottage, my sons dog is not too sure about the big dogs at the bottom of the garden

Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Love the photos.. thank you. Would not know what to do with a holiday; really being a pensioner is just one long holiday, and I enjoy days driving to favourite places here. Much more do I enjoy all the visitors I sell work to in summer, and indeed in winter! Seeing my everyday surroundings through their eyes is a refreshment and a joy.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Given a real choice? Probably what I did last time I went "on holiday" ie taking the car over to Europe and driving through France, on my way to stay with friends in Strasbourg> But now would just wander as I pleased. The Loire Valley, etc etc.. Dream on! I am not one to laze in the sun....
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Oh, I remember it well.

Blackpool ... late 60's ... letting of a stack of stink bombs in the guest house and with uncanny detective abilities the landlady traced them back to our room

I don't think mum and dad ever really forgave me and my sister and brothers for embarrassing them so much.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-12-2015, 11:05 PM
The dream holiday for me is a cruise. Very lucky to have been on two. That was before having Poppy. Would never now go anywhere that Poppy couldn't go as I just couldn't leave her. That's why it's wonderful to have the caravan down by the sea, it's my Dad's caravan and we have been on the site for 48 years. Seen quite a few changes over the years and caravans too lol. My Dad's van is lovely but there are some super dooper ones there; double glazed with central heating, bathrooms with proper bath, fully fitted kitchen area. I love Dad's van, doesn't have CH or double glazing but it's lovely and cozy, lovely comfortable seating, two bedrooms and wait for it......2 toilets! So all in all my dream holiday or I suppose I should say my favourite holiday place is at the caravan. Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex.
Julientreats
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-03-2017, 03:54 AM
I dream of a holiday with the whole family including my dog in a cruise. I hope time permits. I think, I will need to save first because I'm sure that would be expensive.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >