Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 08:15 AM

Dogsey Daily chat Monday

Morning all. Where are you Moyra? Hope you are ok. Won't be around much today as cavity wall people coming and I am abandoning ship becasue of noise. So off out with Tyto to Sara's. Have a good day all. And hope poorlies get well and non poorlies stay well. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 08:32 AM
morning Brenda, good idea escaping the noise
just off to the hospital...it is raining as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Morning brenda good luck with the cavity wall people.
Hoping Moyra is ok.

Gorden left about 7.30 today and since moving here we managed a fairly restful weekend. Snow drops yesterday were beautiful especially with the yellow aconites on a lovely green lawn.

Hoping all poorlies are feeling bettter.
Good luck at the hospital griff. Gill is off to the hospital today for a blood test before her next chemo on Wednesday and an appointment with the consultant.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Good morning Brenda Griff Lynn and all to follow
Been AWOL for a wee while (things being thrown up to sort out )
Hope hospital appointments go well Griff and Gill
Good idea evacuating while the cavity walls being done Brenda
Glad the trials of hot water and boiler problems are finally behind you Lynn
Moyra hope your ok as you've been absent (have been trying to keep up with all the going on's
Hope all poorly dogs and humans get better soon and hugs to anyone that needs them
Well it's now official the oh and I are now OAP's that explains the wonky joints ,grey hair ,and plactic teeth :
Won't know ourselves on pension day
Hoping things are finally back to normal holding my breath on that one
Nothing much on the cards today ,wet and dismal at the moment
Have a great day all what ever your all up to
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-02-2015, 09:12 AM
It's true that light travels faster than sound, some people look quite intelligent until you hear them speak.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Sorry folks out of commission for at least a week.
spen 9 hours in a and e last night, didn't get home til 3 am dosed up to the eyeballs in all sorts of meds. They wanted me to stay in but I pleaded with them to let me come home. But, I must rest so must go back to bed, Take care everyone, God bless.

PS I have an infection in my feet and also UTI. They are not happy with me at all.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Soooo sorry to hear you ended up in A&E Moyra take care and hope you get better very soon love and hugs
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Get well soon Moyra. Hope your visit to the hospital goes well griff. Pleased to hear you had a restful weekend Lynn. Morning Norma and Tumbleweed. Cavity wall people still havent phoned.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Good morning fellow members a very wet morning and I am feeling tired after a strange night which began at about 11.30 with cars going down the lane (which is a dirt track leading into the fields).

I keep half an eye open in case someone is after the sheep or badgers. We have had a lot of sheep rustling around here of late.
Next came two police cars and a police van with very bright lights then later a pick up truck which towed away one of the cars.
One of the joys of living down here is I feel safe on my own because it is so secluded. I found all the coming and going unsettling and didn't sleep.

I hope to do some spring cleaning this week and will start today if I don't fall asleep

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Moyra was really hoping it was nothing bad, and you sound in a dreadful way Lots of hugs from me and the girls, what happens now, will your doctor come out to you, is Steve going to be any help. V. Worried for you. Meg, how strange that Gordon should have an experience with poachers then you do, hopefully they will be transportless now and you won't be disturbed again, Have a little nap if you can. Best of luck at the hospital today Griff. Lynn glad you had a nice calm weekend, and hope it goes well for Gill today. Brenda you are doing the best thing, IF they ring you before midnight today Norma, you are now the proud owner of a bus pass I gather many congratulations and don't let it go to your head Has been raining here, still damp, will wait and see what it decides to do, quite dark still
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »