Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2012, 07:18 PM

Dillon met his first cat.

Last night. French doors open as it was rather warm all sitting relaxing watching tele and this cat sticks it head in the door.

Poor Dillon got up rushed over by which time the cat had dissapeared over the fence. He shot back indoors had a bark and would not go out in the garden on his own one of us had to go with him.

The cat must be a new kid on the block because whenever we have dogs here all the local cats stay well away.

His face was a picture.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2012, 08:36 PM
gosh i wish that was how phoebe behaved.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 09:44 AM
aww poor dillon afraid of the puddy cat
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Oh that did make me laugh bless him.

Don't think the cat will make the same mistake again!!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 09:49 AM
That happened to us once but the cat managed to get under a bed without anyone noticing until we went to bed and Anoushka went mental trying to get to the cat funny though poor Dillon
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Can remember My Aunt's young Staffordshire's first encounter with our elderly streetwise cat. The wrong door got left open - by me aged 6 or 7. He went bombing over, she just sat there, growled at him then boxed his ears when he was in range & he fled. She casually started to wash her face.

Dillon is right. Cat's are scary.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Of course he wouldn't go back out on his own poor boy. Honestly Lynn, did you not realise that was no ordinary cat, he was trying to tell you with that bark it was a BMD killer cat!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Oh bless him, I bet he thought "what a cheek, aren't I big enough for you to see me laying here minding my own business"!!! He's being far too soft that boy of yours Lynn, he obviously doesn't yet realise just how big he is compared to some little puddycat Oh Lordy, you had to go out there with him afterwards, what a wuzzz!!!!

Reminds me of when we first confronted the neighbour's cat, who had a big attitude according to them, they said she could fight her own with her dogs. She used to sit up the top of the back garden when we first moved in and just stare and glare down at me in the kitchen, and I was dreading the day...... We eventually met early one morning on returning from our walk, as she sat there on the driveway of our house, eyes firmly fixed on us, so I stopped with Zena onlead and stared back, and tried to shooo her away, but she just arched her back and spat at us lol! thankfully, Zena wasn't too bothered about her running off afterwards, but it wasn't good that she was lurking around on our driveway and garden, but seems my prayers have now been answered, coz the neighbour told me the other day, that her mum's dog has now eaten said cat when she had the dog over for a short stay!!!!! Awwww, poor puddycat, haven't seen her since, but I do know she had to rush her off to the vets, so maybe she didn't make it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2012, 12:37 PM
this boy is such a big wuss.

I hadn't thought it might be a BMD killer cat Bev. No wonder he wanted security.

He just watches the little sparrows hopping about while he is laying out there and if the bigger birds fly over he runs in. I am sure he thinks they are going to swoop down and pinch him.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
this boy is such a big wuss.

I hadn't thought it might be a BMD killer cat Bev. No wonder he wanted security.

He just watches the little sparrows hopping about while he is laying out there and if the bigger birds fly over he runs in. I am sure he thinks they are going to swoop down and pinch him.
they must be big birds out your way
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >