Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2014, 08:17 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone hope you are well and the doglets too.
Very breezy here and cold.
Gorden left to go back to work but a shorter week this week.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Lynn and all.
What a night, dreadful weather. Apparently most of South Devon is on flood alert. Apart from the rain we have excessively high tides and strong winds.

We are going out with Brians brother and sister in law today. It will make a change but they are both so miserable and full of aches and pains......who isn't?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. Fingers crossed the weather settles down for you sounds a bit frightening. Take care when going out and I hope the relatives cheer up.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Morning Lynn and Nippy. Chilly here. Took Tyto for his first walk of the morning and he decided that nope he didn't want to go to the loo so came home and nope didn't want to go in the garden either, so will have to go out again before I go down the road to Sara's as she is still poorly. Dogs who'd have em. I keep thinking I am going down with something and then that feeling goes away and then I get some other feeling, like sore throat or more sniffs. Hope it doesn't develop into anything. Hope everyone else is keeping free of these flu type symptoms. May be on later depends if tablet works properly. Malka hope your poorly nose is getting better. Lacey hope you don't miss Duncan too much. He will miss you I am sure. Another change for the poor boy. Hope he settles quickly. Bless him. ttfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-11-2014, 08:38 AM
Morning brenda hope you aren't going down with anything.
Better go check on yesterdays daily thread as I seem to of missed something about Duncan.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Brenda, I'm sure it is this weather, still so mild. We need a good hard frost to get rid of all the bugs.....or even some snow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Morning
Hope Gordens week flys by Lynn
Nippy have a good day and oh dear... miserable relatives, sounds like my dads family!
Brenda, hope you get Tyto to pee and hope you don't get a bug
not a lot on for me, searching for a shower screen and deagan starts schoo ltonight..... hope she isn't the pup to pee or poop on the floor
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Morning everyone,

Oh Griff do hope Deagon behaves herself tonight for you, I am sure she will do her best.

Have a good day all, Stay safe and well, God bless.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 09:16 AM
morning all

really miserable weather here, rainy and dark.

Off to stepfathers in a bit, the usual cleaning, shopping, sorting stuff out that he gets worried about. He is in good health for 83 but he has mild dementia....from a tiny stroke that only showed up on a scan, this means that he shouldn't get progressively worse as time goes on, as long as he has no more of these mini strokes.
This afternoon on my way home I will call and see my aunt who is 88 and also has dementia. By tonight my head will be full of the strange conversations I will be having all day!!

Have a good day everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Morning

Nothing much here - usual morning of mayhem with kids and OH/school and work/packed lunches, etc. Had a lovely walk with Loki - it feels warmer here this morning and the windows weren't steamed up.

Off to do some shopping in a bit.

Have a good day.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »