Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are off out later to a lovely chinese restaurant it's Mark's birthday Monday
Hope you enjoyed your meal, can't remember the last time we went out to a Chinese for a meal. Happy Birthday to Mark

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I have no idea how he has survived that environment for so long without having some sort of heart problem or breakdown
He must be a tough guy 'cos you are right it's not a place I would go back to now for any amount of money 5 O'clock and the tube train pulls into Earls Court, jam packed, I am by the sliding door and only just breathing, as the doors open there's this 16 stone Irish women who thinks she can get in I say to her "There'll be another train along in 4 minutes" her reply "Geez I can't wait that long" then proceeded to force her way in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Maybe thats why he works late so's he can sit down on the way home Anyhow, thats him more or less done and dusted now, it'll take him a couple of years to wind down I think
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2016, 11:06 PM
TW, my bro is gay...says no kids no way so only himself to think of, he does have a decent flat and a good lifestyle but I do wonder at what cost.....he would never have got very far if he stayed in the midlands, was being held back and he wanted to make manager by 35....he feels he failed not making it until 36???? Lol I should be so lucky, my life is an absolute mess compared to his but I regret nothing
Wow.Harvey...not being able to wait 4minutes, sad reflection on society
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3