Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 10:05 PM

Telekenesis doesn't work

Unfortunately for Dougal.

Dougal has been getting the odd Hob Nob over the last couple of days and as he is a sucker for Hob Nob Bikuts (or any other kind of bikut) he has been loving this.

So now, tonight, he got his biscuit when Brian had his cuppa, and then they were put back on the table. Since then he has tried everything, going over to Brian and leaning his head on his shoulder, giving his paw in the 'please' several times, he has tried the puppy dog eyes *Pleaaaaaaseeeeeee Daddeeeeee!* and staring intently at the biscuit packet....even tried licking the carpet pathetically in true 'look at the deprived starving puppy', so Brian put them in the coffee table drawer....since then Dougal has sat...staring at the drawer for the last five minutes...occasionally he glances at Brian (hoping obviously that Brian will feel sorry for him and take said biscuits back out and give him one)...

But for the most part it's staring...

We have come to the conclusion that our Dougal thinks if he stares long enough the packet will magically LEAP out of the drawer with a joyful cry and empty itself into his waiting gob....

Good gods!

PS, he only gets one a night (that I know about):
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Awh bless him - you should take a photo of him
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 05:51 AM
- this made me laugh. Lennon (and now Bunnie) get a biscuit after we've had our dinner in the evening.

They are on the coffee table, next to me, in a ceramic jar.

Len will sit on my lap and stare intently at the jar, and, don't you know, it works!

Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Ozzy does exactly the same thing after he has eaten, 'if I stare at my bowl long enough it will refill I tell ya!!'
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Daisy believes that if she glares hard enough at the ball that has rolled out of her reach hard enough it`ll return.
It`s a bit like watching those Men Who Stared at Goats.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Thats so cute. We get something similar here, the look, the gentle tap of a paw then the full on stare into your eyes. We call it terrier mind tricks!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Thats so cute. We get something similar here, the look, the gentle tap of a paw then the full on stare into your eyes. We call it terrier mind tricks!
Oh there's nothing gentle about Dougal's 'taps'...full on wallop!