Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Thank you Malka, I had already logged it up! TW that is exciting life Taran and the lovely horses he shares have. I am about to pull the plug. I am glad that the dog staked out has gone only hope it is ok, that and Griff has given a lovely home to the little Dazzle or whatever name she will be known as. We can only hope for Duncan, but he is coming around and hopefully Eileen you will be able to home him soon, God willing. have a wonderful evening all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Pups are 3/4 Utonagan, mother is Utonagan x GSD, she is part of the programme to bring fresh bloodlines from the founder breeds in so as to widen the gene pool, father is Taran http://www.donehogawa.com/taran.html who is Mabs litter brother and a full Utonagan
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Taran is stunning Pics of him with the horses are fab.
I had wee snooze having nappy naps during the day now,what's up with that?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah I'm fitting in a nanny nap here and there as well. Not today unfortunately, was waiting for Nigel, then I had to make a start in the back bedroom with the hoover and feather duster, next thing to do in there is curtain and nets down for a wash. May ask Ben how much he'll charge to paint the walls again in there and the skirting boards. Washed my hair etc. Girlie teas done, they're having chicken breast, veg, cottage cheese and yogurt with a banana each for afters Had a look at the piccies I took of Lona and Mabs today and some of them are great, will put them up when they've migrated themselves onto photobucket Yeah, Tarans a handsome lad alright, Amie's done a marvellous job with him, I've got super owners mostly, just the odd one here and there have let the side down, but in the main I've been lucky with the owners
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 05:27 PM
They will be stunning pups June.

Well Dillon had just finished tea and went for his wander round the garden next thing I know he is running full speed back towards the house stopped and barked and kept looking back at me. That meant come on I need you to come so I went the little cavaliers barking more than usual too plus Poppy. There was a dog in the garden at the bottom of our garden didn't know there was one there it was barking and Dillon decided it needed investigating and me being told it was there.
He takes no notice of other dogs barking no.5's little ones are always yapping so not sure why this one was so special. He is in now I do not need him running up and down full pelt after just eating.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Oooh noooo Lynn, anyway you can get him in, I like mine to have 2 hours whenever possible after eating, I know exactly what you mean
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 05:36 PM
He is in the living room he can see straight through the kitchen back door but not into the garden he is on high alert for some reason.
He will be staying in for a while yet to make sure he has digested his tea.
Another 100 grey hairs.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Pass us over that feather duster will ya TW? Looked for one in Asda the other day but they had none,have so many cobwebs lately,inside and out
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Don't worry FLz you're on the list. Eileen, double veg for you, would you eat a Yorkshire pud?
I've had a lovely afternoon, my SiL came for a cuppa and we had a good old natter that sent Brian out to his shed
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >