Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning all
Cosie packed, just in case, anything but lamb or fish for me Nippy
Not doing much this morning, bit cold and grey here.
Rosie is being a bit mardy this morning, no real reason
Got a couple of calls to make, and visiting my friend this afternoon, I'm not working today and not going even if they ask, as they asked me to do all day tomorrow and it's my Saturday in so only have today and Sunday.

Right time to make those calls
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Malka- sorry to hear about Pereg
Tumbleweed- like your tip
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Nippy Jen, Thanks for the invite, I'll bring my crackling joint of Pork that I had already order for Sunday lunch.

I have just been out in the garden and split up my pot of Oxalis corms as they had multiplied so much so now I have two large pots of them.

Must sort out my fleece and cloches to cover my vulnerable fuchsias which were cut back hard and now bursting into life again, don't want to lose them if I can help it. Have already put my geraniums and other soft plants into my glass fronted shed for the winter. Few cuttings in the greenhouse but the fuchsias are well settled in their tubs and survived last year with fleece and cloches over the top so hope they will again this winter.

Hope you are enjoying your day all.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Everyone,

Sorry to hear it's been a disturbed night for some & hope Pereg gets quickly on the mend.

Likely to be a manic day here so I'll pop in when I can.

Have a good 'un
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Morning to all who have followed.
Great tips today.
Hope Pereg settles soon.
I will bring my thermal cozzie then Nippy Jen and I am sure if we bring tents we could camp in the garden.
You sound very organised re: the garden Moyra.

It has come over all dull here so doesn't look like the washing will be going out after all.
Back from my walk with Dillon and seeing's as his paw seems better I took him round the back roads. We both got a shock one little road we never hear barking dogs walked past a bit of green and this dog started barking bull breed at first I though it was loose then looked closer and it was tied by its lead or staked not sure which wasn't keen to get too close with Dillon as you never know the temperament of a strange dog. It was tucked up and at first I thought the old chap who lives in the cottage it might be his but thinking on it it was a quite a way from the cottage. Rung the RSPCA all you get is automated messages. So did there ask a question thing if it is still there in 24 hours then I can ring the number to ask someone to take a look at it. I will pop along later see if it is still there take some water and some food in case it is there and hasn't anything. Then if its still there tomorrow ring the RSPCA emergency number. Hopefully they will answer.
I might also knock at the cottage and see if he knows anything about it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 09:10 AM
That sounds strange Lynn sounds like he has been dumped, poor thing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I will keep an eye on it and I have an address for a re-home centre not far away I might even take a trip over there to enquire if I can get it there will they take it.
It looks like a bitch to me possibly had pups or in pup as her teats look enlarged.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Lucky you're nearby Lynn, at least now someone's on to it. Good for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Watch this space.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Morning all...

Poor dog Lynn, wonder why she is staked out like that? Hope you can get her to a much nicer place, am sure you will. Sorry to see Pereg not too good. Dont mind what for sunday dinner, will eat most roasts.... just as long as there is yorkie pud....will bring the eggs for that. have fun in ASDA Helena, dont forget you wont need a joint for sunday, we all down NippyJens, will find my bikini too Do I have to get my geraniums in somewhere Moyra? Never had any before and I have some in my planters. Any advice gratefully received...Hi to everyone else xx

Not done much yet, been on phone to eversuffering husband, we had "words"..... He didn't ring me when he got parked up, but he managed to post on that F B site and ring me over an hour later....not happy....dont think he will do that for a while

The windscreen folk are coming to sort Liams car out tomorrow. Think sis is going to write a letter to the police inspector about the diabolical way the police dealt with the shooting incident, it could have been so much worse...

Really must get the lawn cut and the chickens cleaned out, didn't get it done the other day, am also off to see my other friend, show her how to make the turmeric paste, so tea and cake will no doubt be involved, she makes delish cakes Going to also get the dogs out with my bike. I think I tied it different every time I put it on the rack yesterday How many ways to tie your bike on a car bike rack

First I think another cuppa, will nip in later xx
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »