Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 06:16 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Wednesday

Good morning Dogsey Peeps

It IS Wednesday isn't it?? Not sure what day it is lol.

Had a non stop day yesterday, and looks like I've got another one on the cards for today, so I'm going to pace myself and maybe not do the lunchtime 2nd walk with Zena cos I wore myself out yesterday fitting that in.

Off to the big van this morning to do a change over from the short termers, and I've got the same again on Sunday when they leave. Roll on mid October, when I'll have 2 winter guests settled into each one and they can do it all themselves until next March.

Nothing exciting to report, cos nothing ever happens overnight here, so I hope you're all ok along with the doglets, and enjoy your day, it's all downhill now to the week-end.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2014, 06:28 AM
Morning Helena. Yes its Wednesday all day and it is the 1st October. I defy anyone to tell me different. So pinch and a punch and white rabbits. Also June can get excited as its her pay day.
Do try to rest a bit today and I bet it can't come quick enough for those winter guests to start occupying those vans.

Housework today and sheets already in although looking at the weather it doesn't look promising they will go on the line.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Morning all!

Looks like our local version of Freecycle, ie if it is on the pavement, help yourself, came into effect again last night! I had put a possibly working, possibly not working VCR out in between my home and my neighbour's, plus a box full of films recorded on it, plus another box of unopened videos - and when I let Da Booga out during the night they had all gone!

There is a proper Freecycle group in town but nobody ever seems to use it - I just get an info email maybe twice a year warning members to be careful giving addresses, telephone numbers etc, but no actual information about what is offered - if anything.

I am currently waiting for the delumptious Doron to come and check Tontoo's batteries as they are not holding a charge, and since the macolet has been re-done I prefer to go across on Tontoo instead of Xanadu.

Think it is getting a wee bit less hot during the day as I have managed without the air-con in the salon for the last couple of days although by evening it needs to be switched on, and the one in my bedroom still needs to be on all night. But summer is far from over - just less uncomfortably hot than it has been for months now.

I hope everyone is well and wish you all a good Wednesday and a good October!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 07:06 AM
The pic is on this page if you want to see the doglets especially the one in the background Helena. Hope it is ok to put this if not delete and just see the pic. of my doglets that I had before Tyto. Really don't know how else to do pics. Sorry.
I didn't always have Border Collies I had that breed too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Morning everyone. How is everyone today. Hope you all had a better nights sleep. Bit overcast here but they say it might cheer up inbetween the drizzly bits. Waiting for my delivery from Tesco today. So I will be working around that time as I can never know if they are going to be early or late in the hour specified. I do love a delivery. Don't you? Unless it is those slots that they give of between 7am and 1pm or later even. I used to have hamper deliveries around Christmas time from the milkman but sadly don't have them now.They were great to open. Well must go and walk the doglet. Tyto likes his second walk of the morning because all the other dogs have been out and left messages for him.
How else is he to know who is new on the block. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning all, i am like a zombie Lol, i took the pup up with us last night as my parents have work, went up at around 10.30, was out at midnight for her to wee, then both dogs out at 2am to do business as dakota decided that she must come with us too, up at just gone 6am and am trying to get her to sleep now....not happening though, just ordering a crate as even if she goes on to a new home we will send the crate with her or give it to my friend who runs a rescue
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Good morning everyone,

Helena, it will be good when you vans are settled down for the winter, you will be able to rest a bit more.

Lynn, glad your boiler was sorted out ok and I know how you feel about getting rid of the macerator, which would be great. I hated the one I had in the post office. Lol to Dillon consuming the spiders.

Griff, I hope the puppy settles down soon and if you intend to find a new home for her that happens soon to before she gets to used to you all.

Have a good day everyone, must take Amber out now as time is getting on. Stay safe all and God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Morning
Off to take Rosie on the field shortly, then need to get my hair washed, I look like been dragged through a hedge backwards lol
Off to see my friend shortly, and have a proper nosy round her new house

Watching news earlier that they seem to have found that young girl, such a sad outcome really feel for her family

Brenda will gave a look for them pics
Griff hope you catch up on your sleep, think you had a busy night.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Morning all, very overcast this morning.
More work Helena do you ever stop?
Lynn lol yes it is Weds and it is the 1st of October ...can you believe it? and it is still so warm.
Morning Brenda enjoy your second walk.
Morning griff got your work cut out with that one I reckon, you forget what it's like to have a pup don't you?
Good morning Moyra enjoy your walk.

After Pepsi 2 walks yesterday she slept like a log and didn't want to get up this morning! Must have been the sea air
Nothing planned for today x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning everyone who has followed.
Enjoy nosey round houses and nice dogs have had lie-ins.

Just back from a riverside walk with Dillon shame its not a proper tow path just a road for the lorry yard and through traffic. Quite nice though fields one side river the other. We have two swans this morning after there only being one since the Spring when one of the pair were killed. We met a nice little colliex on the bridge too today so her and Dillon had a good sniff of one another.
It is so warm I walked in a light weight top with 3/4 lenght sleeves today.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »