View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jason
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I too feel your loss, I am 36 and in my time on earth i have gone through the heart break of losing 4 dogs, 3 of which were sheperds. As you know i am now married with a rottie. Both breeds are fantastic and loyal. I still look back and feel the pain but now i look at my kids playing with Nero and it all seems to soothe away.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Thank you Jason.It was a while ago i lost my last Rottie,but it is still raw.Ossie my Stafford helps ease the pain though. You have got a fantastic breed there (although you know that already) I will definately have another Rottie in my life one day.
jason
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I considered a staffi but my wife, was bitten at a friends once by one ( it was playing a bit rough) and as much as she likes them she said she could not trust one with her kids, stupid i know, I felt the same about rotties and look at me now.
The death of a dog is or can be (to those who love them) as hard as losing a loved one, The thing is with dogs there are so many good things to look back on, No arguments, no fights, no fall outs. also you raise them like a kid and It just makes it all that much harder to accept.

Nice to talk to you.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Stamford thank you so much for sharing those lovely memories with us. They were two beauties. I can feel your pain too. I don't think there are many dogwebbers that haven't lost a dog in their time.
Run fee beautiful big boys. xx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4