Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-01-2016, 04:58 PM

Karcher pressure washer

Don't know if I have mentioned it before so a quick recap.

I have two pressure washers the HDC601 the commercial version

Which when last serviced to guy put on a non karcher hose and trigger gun. Before I go one about the other I had a problem as I could not fit any karcher attachments to it.Ok for cleaning dog beds etc but not much else, but that suited us. So I have been looking for a replacement hose to start with that fitted Karcher and the other below.

Before I go on I have to mention the K2 domestic pressure washer which is easier for Sue to move about.

So the problem with this one is it comes with a stupid short hose from machine to trigger gun. Ok if you have a widow box I suppose

So what I was looking for was a hose that fitted gun and machines about 10 metres long. That would be about right to clean a car without having to move machine /power cable/garden hose. Plenty of hoses to choose from you would have thought but with Karcher making different guns for different machines and hoses having the wrong type of end for the K2 gun I have became a bit of a problem. Yes I was amazed as well, so I first thought get a connector for exiting third party hose on the 601 cleaner, no chance.

Karcher don't offer a 10 mtr hose for the 601 to go with a K" trigger gun.They do 10mtr hoses for other 601 guns and lances but but no way was I going to spend nearly £150 which is what they were asking for, after all I already had the K" gun and attachments

Ebay to the rescue. I found a company in Ireland that made EXACTLY what I was after for £32.29 including pp and vat
delivery time about 3 days from order placement and having just tried the 10 mtr hose on the K2 machine .... perfect ,no leaks nothing and the hose is rated at 225lb pressure max, even my 601 is only around 150psi and also the hose is rated well over my 601 hot water temperature.

Just got to try it on the 601 machine tomorrow weather permitting
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Tried the long pressure washer hose on the big machine and again no leaks or anything so well pleased. I can now pressure was the cars without having to move anything except the hose. That makes life so much easier, I think most people would be willing to pay that much more if it came the 10mtr length instead of the stupid length supplied