View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jaimelicious
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Tawneywolf, I live in Royton - halfway between Oldham and Rochdale. Oldham, Rochdale, Ashton, are all easy for me to get to on public transport. Manchester City Centre's doable but exhausting. Never had to go to Newton Heath before! But I don't drive and tho we're lucky enough to have a car that will take my powerchair, husband works very random shifts (holiday and sick cover across many sites). So closer would be better.

LMost, thank you. I think he's gorgeous, obviously but he's been a hit with everyone so far. Saturday night roleplaying group at our house has devolved into 'adore the doggie' several weeks on the run!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm going to find out which club my friend is a trainer at, I'm not sure if its Newton Heath or one in Oldham, which is this one http://www.naabtsdogtraining.co.uk/ both of them are very good, one of my puppies went there for about a year I think and did really well with them.
I'm having horrendous mobile phone probs (again) and its refusing to charge, but will text her if I can and ask her to give me a ring, always supposing I can get my phone sorted out aaaggghhh
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2016, 07:50 PM
I'm just catching up with the Baxter story! I think it is so wonderful that you are there for each other, you are saving each other and Baxter looks amazing
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4