Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pitrescuemama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2017, 08:49 AM

Hello from Illinois

Hello Everyone,
My name is Shelby. Looking forward to meeting people who like to talk about there dogs as much as I do. Were about to get a new addition to our family in 7 weeks a brindle Pit/Red Tick mix. I'm super excited she's only a week old haven't met her yet only seen pics. She'll be my first female and also the first dog I've named since I was a kid. All my dogs have been rescues and already had names. So I'm thinking Karma or Zen! Let me know which one you like better.
A little bout Otis he's a Pit/Husky mix rescue 11/2 yrs old and a work in progress. I joined to hopefully get some opinions and advice from some of you who maybe have dealt with similar issues with your dog. Well I'm gonna check this forum out do some reading! Talk to you all later!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Pitrescuemama View Post
Hello Everyone,
My name is Shelby. Looking forward to meeting people who like to talk about there dogs as much as I do. Were about to get a new addition to our family in 7 weeks a brindle Pit/Red Tick mix. I'm super excited she's only a week old haven't met her yet only seen pics. She'll be my first female and also the first dog I've named since I was a kid. All my dogs have been rescues and already had names. So I'm thinking Karma or Zen! Let me know which one you like better.
A little bout Otis he's a Pit/Husky mix rescue 11/2 yrs old and a work in progress. I joined to hopefully get some opinions and advice from some of you who maybe have dealt with similar issues with your dog. Well I'm gonna check this forum out do some reading! Talk to you all later!
Welcome1
Ours is a collie from a rescue centre. Now a bit over three years old.And a gentleman of the first order.