Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 04:33 PM

Phew just got back from shopping

Phew as title says i am exhausted after running all over the place getting last minute things for OH's birthday tomorrow.

However, one particular shop was closed today so i have to go back tomorrow and he can have the pressie in the evening

So far he has the following........
A lovely card from me
A cute card from the dogs (yes i know you probably think im sad but i dont care! lol)
A 12 month subscription to Top Gear Magazine (he likes his cars and is always watching TG)
A brand new LG S5200 mobile which i have set up and charged etc for him so its ready to use
A day's hire of a mustang convertible when we are on holiday next month
A round of golf with his best friend and OH and me followed by lunch on his next day off
Various sweets and choccies but only his faves mind!
A little sand froggie keyring cos i always call him my lazy toad

Im also cooking him his favourite lasagne with homemade chips and salad for dinner, a bottle of his favourite bubbly and im making him a very rich, extremely naughty chocolate cake with candles and all! Do you think im spoiling him?!

On my shopping trip i also picked up 25 very large pigs ears for the dogs when they go into kennels, 2 large packs of beef flavoured rawhide also for kennels, loads of doggy treats for training and general treating, a chocolate covered bone each for behaving while i was out, several whole fish for freezing for them aaaaand a couple of new balls for playing with.
I also posted off some stuff to friends, visited the jobcentre, bought wrapping paper etc and stuff to make dinner and cake with and bought myself a nice new tshirt for holiday. I was going to come back and clean up the doggy presents in the garden but its raining now so i decided against it lol. Think i might just go have a snooze!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 04:49 PM
wow you have been very busy getting everything organised for your oh birthday wow hes going to be a very happy chappy tomorrow with everything youve got him
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Phew!!Hope you both enjoy tomorrow.
becktrek
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-05-2006, 07:29 PM
You made me tired just reading how full your day was! :O
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

18-05-2006, 05:33 AM
wow, can u plan my birthday.lol
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 05:38 AM
My word! I hope the man appreciates you - have a lovely day
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Hehe thanks everyone i must say i'd rather be spending today in bed doing nothing but reading a good book but i doubt i'll get away with that one!

I've sent him off to work, let him open a couple of pressies first and he's quite a happy bunny (cept for the fact that he has to go to work today lol). He loved that i put my sim card into his new phone and found a really cool 'happy birthday' ringtone and rung it just as he was about to start opening it teeheehee! Also i wrap stuff and put it into other stuff so you never know what you're actually gonna get! His mobile was wrapped up, then put in its box which was also all wrapped up and then inside one of his shoe boxes which was also wrapped up lol. :smt077
Oh and he liked the card and sweetie pressies from the dogs lol although Vienna kept jumping on the bed to try and open them herself!

Now all i have to do today is get showered and dressed, get all the hordes of rubbish out before the binmen arrive, walk the dogs, go over to my mums to borrow a couple of cake tins (and play with the new pup with no name LOL) go into town and find the rest of his presents, tidy up the house, hoover, do some washing, wash up, make the cake, prepare the lasagne and chips, wash up again lol, (bubbly is already chilling ), write my card to him, wrap the remaining presents and then walk the dogs again. lol its all go this being a housewife thing!!!!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:52 AM
You have been busy time to take a well earned break