Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:11 AM

the things we do

Its strange how silly people become when they split up,

after things being so quiet for a few weeks, the petty digs and jibes begin, why do we do it? we only upset ourselfs, most of mine involve...be/bo a silly site that dougie never bothered with untill lately.

the smart thing to do would be to stay well away, but for some silly reason, it sucks me in.

I guess its just a part of the process, something that will pass,

you know its wrong to get involved in it, yet you just cant help but be sucked in

I pray to god it is a quickly passing stage, as its not pleasant.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Awww (((hugs))) Shona.

I don't know why we do these silly things, but it seems it will happen. I guess if you can you have to rise above it. Hard to do though.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Sad to say it's a human thing Shona, I know it's difficult but please try to look forward and not back, BTW what is BeBo ?? The internet is a wonderful thing but it can also lead people down a slippery slope, seeming to offer help or contentment but actually doing the opposite.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Its human nature to lash out hun, try to remember that a lot of things get said when people are hurt. It doesn't mean they are true or that the person saying them actually means it.
Hope it passes soon xx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:36 AM
oh Shona, but you are right, it is human nature and you'd have to be a stronger person than me to turn the other cheek.

As you say, fingers crossed it will pass quickly.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:42 AM
It seems when we break up a relationship, things always go in those different "stages" don't they, and even though sometimes we think we can end it quite amicably, it never seems to work that way when those "stages" start does it! I suppose sometimes you just have to bite your tongue and try to ignore things to stop yourself getting hurt, but knowing you Shona, you're not really the type to ignore it or walk away, it would be hard for you (and for me too!). Being on that site must be like listening to a conversation about yourself by others when you shouldn't really listen if ya know what I mean, and you know what they say about that don'tcha! You never hear any good of yourself! Same thing maybe? You're a fly on the wall Shona being on that site and do you really want to hurt yourself? Imo it might be best to stay away for a while, you'll only hear things people don't really mean I'm sure of it.xxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:44 AM
I just cant seem to turn my cheek,

I did the most horrible thing this morning, but in many ways the things he did to the build up of it caused it,

I have been going into his bebo, checking things I shouldnt check, I seen something that triggered the red mist...so i signed into his account and put my view up, its horrible, but I cant help it.

I dont know who I am at the moment...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I dont know who I am at the moment...
You're my girl, Shona, that's who you are, and one that's going through a very traumatic time at the moment.

Get through it however you can, even if it means seeing through a red mist. Don't beat yourself up about it.

It will pass, in time, honey, and you'll come out the other side a little older, but most certainly wiser.

Maw

x0x0x0x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
You're my girl, Shona, that's who you are, and one that's going through a very traumatic time at the moment.

Get through it however you can, even if it means seeing through a red mist. Don't beat yourself up about it.

It will pass, in time, honey, and you'll come out the other side a little older, but most certainly wiser.

Maw

x0x0x0x
awe thanks maw, you made me cry, but not in a bad way,

its nice to have the go ahead from your maw to be as nasty as need be
xxx
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Shona it seems like you're feeling very lost right now and that you're doing things you feel are wrong but it's like you can't help yourself?

I had no idea you and Dougie had split up. I know it was very hard for me when I came out of a LTR.

I hope you are ok, I'm thinking of you xxx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »