View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Me too Lynn, me too! Lovely to remember them this way though, so thanks again for putting this up Moonstone
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm going to cheat cos this is my second Christmas without my darling Leah, who was pts 1 March 2006, but every day is raw without her, and Christmas was one of her favourite times, cos it was all so exciting!!!! Love you Leahxxxxxx

Also first Christmas without my son's dog, Billie, who was pts just a week ago. It will be a strange time for them.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Oh this is such a lovely, but very sad thread... this will be our first xmas without my old lady Flora.. She had to be pts in June at the ripe old age of 17, I have grown up with her...I will remember all the happy times we had....

I know she is watching over, waiting at the bridge...I even think she has passed some of her traits on to Willow... xx Hugs to everyone, your babes are all at the bridge... xxxxx
sarah8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm absolutely sobbing here! Great thread. Surprisingly it is nice to have time to have a good cry about your best friend who will be missing this Christmas.

I will be spending my first Christmas without Millie, who was pts in July this year at only three years old. She was mummy's baby and I miss her cuddles every night on the sofa. I miss the way she would pretend she wanted Harvey, my other dog to play ball with her, then when he jumped off the sofa she would drop the ball and jump on my lap. I miss her still so much. Hope she is having a nice cuddle wherever she is now. Love you Mill x

Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:54 PM

This is my little Sausage that I rehomed and only had for only had for 7 months as he has cancer when I got him. Having said all that......his last 7 months were spent in a home with human contact, on a sofa with lots of cuddles etc and not in a cold shed in the garden full of poop and wee!!

It was hard work and I should have bought shares in Vanish and disinfectant, but I did loved seeing him soooooo happy and settled, even if it was for such a short time and it was worth every second!!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I miss all my dogs I have lost over the years especially at christmas, and especailly my two adorable cavaliers whom sadly went much too young and who should still be here to spend christmas with me had they not been taken by that dreadful auto immune disease.

Chocky aged just 4yrs

Kizzy age 7yrs

Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Some lovely memories and pics here folks!

It will be our first Xmas without Woody, my lovely big fat lad.

He really did love Xmas, eating his prezzies and especially the snow. But I know he's in a better place now.

:smt049
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I keep coming back in here, only because it's such a lovely thread! I remember a lot of these gorgeous lost babies.....
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2007, 03:03 PM
This will be my first Xmas in 12 years without my beloved White GSD Caspa, we lost him to a lung tumor in Feb,he was the best dog i ever owned and i will miss him dearly, but what a nice way to remember him by.Here are a few pics of the old guy!!!

Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 05:07 PM
What a beautiful boy Running Cloud, this thread is heartbreaking but so lovely.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >