Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:54 PM

Open letter to Oscar

My darling wee Freckleface,
It is already two weeks since you died.........and yet at once it seems a lifetime and only a few minutes. My thoughts are with you constantly my dear wee boy, and I seem to love you more with each passing second.
You know, when you came to our house, I really wanted a companion for my walks............but you became much more than that wee man.
You filled every day with such joy for both me and Nana. You became my pride and joy and you introduced me to so many new friends while I accompanied you on your walks. Life became a very pleasant thing and we spent almost every moment together...and that is how we seemed to like it, you and I.
It was almost as if you knew my every thought and mood, and you tried in every which way to cheer me up when I was down. You were so good at making your own amusement..........and gave us much amusement watching you. I took loads of photographs and you began to notice when I was doing it ...........you little poser! I loved everything about you, still do, and my heart is heavy without you.
I have to believe that you are in a special place, which provides for your every need, and that one day you will be waiting for me and we will be together again..soulmates for eternity.
You changed my life and made me see the beauty that was in the dawning of every day; the beauty that was unconditional love and acceptance; the beauty of nature and the beauty of your own wee personality. It was my privilege to know you, wee man, and I will never forget you.............

Run free, darling!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Wonderful tribute Mags. He was such a special boy, and I know your heart is breaking.
Hugs honey xoxox
Brian
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-07-2007, 06:12 PM
So sad, my thoughts are with you
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:13 PM
That was lovely, very touching. I know it must be hard for you to write this but he sounded like such a wonderful dog and thanks for sharing with us the precious times you shared together. x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Oh Mags (hug) I am going through the same feelings just now..
Dear little Oscar...xxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Mags Know how you feel about your little Man . That is a beautiful tribute. Run free wee man, you are so very precious.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy.
Becky
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:07 PM
that was lovely ive been waiting to see what this lovely oscar would look like he was sooo lovely ,yes the loss , we suffer is terrible and very painfull ,as time gos by ,you will begin to feel a little less pained , i speak from experience x
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:24 PM
What lovely words you had to say about your beautiful Oscar. My thoughts are with you.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:41 PM
lovely words for a beautiful wee boy, so so very sad, my heart and thoughts are with you at this sad time, I know how you feel..... Run free at the bridge little man xxxxx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »