View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Beautiful tribute to Oscar, I know how painful it must have been to write. We lost our old boy Max EBT on May 24th & it is still so hard to bear at times, he had many of the qualities of Oscar & loved life [& food] with such enthusiasm. I am sure they are having a great time while they wait for us to join them. The pictures of him in the garden are lovely, he was obviously enjoying himself.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:30 AM
What beautiful words (and pictures) you've written about your boy.

I'm sat here with tears streaming down my cheeks (at work!), even though I never met Oscar.

I'm sure he's waiting at the Bridge for you, and I know that those who have gone before are with him.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:37 AM
lovely tribute to a special boy

run free Oscar feel the sun on your face and the breeze on your fur and the love in your heart from all of us on Dogsey you lit up our lives and will never be forgotten xx
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Awwwwwwww mags thats lovely what you said about your boy it made me cry aww bless him he will be waiting for you and im sure my chelsea and lucy will be looking after him. And playing games and getting up to all sorts.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 03:35 PM
What a wee darlin he looks, no wonder you miss him so much. Your tribute and the poem were wonderful. It's just like a proper funeral service we are having here and I hope that it helps you to come to terms with your loss.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:19 PM
That's a wonderful tribute to a very special little chap. I'm certain he will be waiting for you.

Lovely poem from CLMG and photo from Joedeeuk too. I think we all know how you are feeling right now.Take Carexx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4