Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Good evening

As Barry said I have spent the morning in A & E. My friend has fractured her wrist so it had to be manipulated back into place and she now has a back slab on it until next Friday when we have to go to the fracture clinic. We weren't really there long (in and out in just over 2 hours) and the staff were marvellous. She came back for a coffee and snack but has insisted she will be ok at home but have told her my phone is by me 24/7 so ring if she has problems.

Look forward to news of the pups Brenda and hope all goes well for your daughter.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Sorry your friend did turn out to be a fracture and hope she recovers quickly. Brenda good luck to your daughter with the soon to be 9 puppies she will be well involved keeping up with 9 of them.

June how has things been in your part of the world has it been all quiet on the western front?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Sorry about your friend Sue, you will be worrying about her now at home on her own, hope she will be ok.
Well I have had a stream of people in and out. We had a new shower fitted. My Gdaughter came to lunch and then the other Gdaughter called in to say hello.
Brian decided to cut the grass it was so long and quite dry after a couple of dry days.
It was at this point that I fell over again. I was indoors alone. Couldn't reach the phone, couldn't get up. After a lot of wriggling I managed to get to the phone and rang another neighbour who came in and told Brian and between them they got me up.
So today must be fall over day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Nippy Jen, I fully understand how you feel. I fell over about a fortnight ago and just couldn't get up. As much as I tried to pull myself up onto the bed I couldn't do it. Then Steve came through shouting at me as if it was my fault and managed to man handle me onto the bed. I just hope I never go through that again. Mine is down to my anaemia, I am sure.

I hope you are ok now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Oh dear Sue, sorry to hear about yours and Barry's friend....hope her wrist isn't too sore
Nippy, oh dear...have you seen those pouches you can get that go round your neck to put your mobile phone in?? a bit of a pain i know but at least you would always be able to alert someone if you were in difficulty
We are all good here thanks, still have a bit of a cough but will be o.k
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Well there is now a hole in my fence where it was kicked during the night. I am not feeling at my best as you can imagine. I got the girls out, but worry about being away from the house for any length of time, so no ones getting out properly. I've got all sorts stacked against the fence and the gate with the bins in front and its a right performance cleaning up now. Have emailed the police about it expressing what it is actually doing to me, along with the piccie of the new hole in the fence, plus piccies of the inside of the gate where you can see daylight between the timbers. I know she's not in till the 24th but she will get it then. So much for warning his mother about his behaviour, either she's not told him or he doesn't give a sh!t. Also he parked his car at the back of my house today, which sent me into a state.
Sorry to hear about your friend, Sue. I broke my wrist and fingers when my horse trod on it, takes ages to mend, I got quite good with my left hand.
Nippy and Moyra, please be careful, that sounds quite frightening to not be able to get up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Evening everyone.
Sorry to hear about your friend Sue. So much for a quiet day.
Hope she heals quickly.
Moyra sorry to hear about your fall recently and your fall today Nippy Jen.
June what a nightmare for you and so worrying.

Gorden had an early finish today so was back here about 5.45 so we went out for a chinese meal. Much needed and we won't be out much over the weekend moving washing machine into kitchen and freezer back into conservatory and building the unit which will be a larder unit.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Well you can at least see things beginning to move in the direction you want them to Lynn after months of everything being unco-operative and going wrong.
Just written all the pedigrees and contracts for the puppies, everyone has a home to go to, another week and they'll be on their way, with their little bags of ready meals. I think one is staying longer due to them having a holiday booked, the one she is keeping will be called Inola and she is stunning. Like I do, she is looking forward to the rest but will miss them dreadfully.I know exactly how she feels, its a massive wrench and you cry after each one has left
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well there is now a hole in my fence where it was kicked during the night. I am not feeling at my best as you can imagine.
OMG JUne, he's really starting to be dangerous, you must ensure the Police are keept informed and your son. Is there some reason he's suddently started on you I thought you said he had been living there for some time, something must have started him off. It's a shame you can't do the brick kennel right now but at least you've got a solution in the pipeline just have to hope his behavior doesn't get worse.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
we won't be out much over the weekend moving washing machine into kitchen and freezer back into conservatory and building the unit which will be a larder unit.
Yes, things are moving now Lynn, you'll soon be looking for something on Rightmove
Neanderthal mans bungalow next to us will be on the market soon, Haart the estate agency were round today meusuring up. Would you like me to send you a link when it's on their web site
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Thats why the police came here yesterday because of my email, I've written and sent an even better one today, but like I said she is not in till the 24th now, if it gets really sticky then I am to ring 999.He is just proving a point, i.e. he can do what he pleases, sooner or later though that won't be the case, and he won't be in a situation where his mummy will lie to cover up for him. I always like bullies to hang themselves with their own rope, so much more effective because they never come back for more. They get over confident when it looks like there is nothing going to happen, they up their game, and keep doing it. All of a sudden the ground opens up, and closes over them
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2